What would it take to make you happy?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A little place in a forest with someone to spend the rest of my life with.

So i could wake up to beautiful wildlife and live off the land somewhat.

Must have given the wrong impression I'm not happy. I am! But at some time I'd love another child so the ages are nicely spaced out between my meeces I already have. I promised myself to have a bunch of kids enjoying happy lives and this is what's happened. Just have to be mindful of my health, that's all. My girlfriend and I have been discussing IVF and agree that would be the best way forward.

I am mothering a great bunch of girls. To see and hear them so happy and positive-minded is all I could ever hope and ask for. And when I am with them like yesterday whooping and cheering and laughing as they tried to outdo each other, I didn't feel so lonely anymore. And that has GOT to be good! :) ....... just in case some smart mouth suddenly starts asking what am I still doing here on this lonely forum, that's for me to decide. :p

BeyondShy said:
Someone to share my life with.

Go ahead and laugh. I don't care.

I think this is a common goal most people seem to have and have trouble achieving. It's not really a funny matter.

ladyforsaken said:
I think this is a common goal most people seem to have and have trouble achieving. It's not really a funny matter.

I know it isn't.

Latest posts

Back