What would make you happy?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Everyone else being happy.

Most often I've found that if others are happy they don't want to cause pain to anyone else.

And they leave me the hell alone. :p

wolfshadow said:
Very simple question with only one condition, that the wish does not include changing anything about you.

Just having peace of mind regardless of circumstances, and not having to pay outrageous taxes.

raec1952 said:
Just having peace of mind regardless of circumstances, and not having to pay outrageous taxes.

What would you concider paying outrages taxes? I worked out the other day that here I pay 62% of my total income to taxes every year. And what the Government do not seem to understand is that 5mil tax payers can't sustain a country of 49mil people of which 44mil do not pay taxes at all but they all must have the same basic service delivery as the rest of us that do pay taxes.

Honestly I don't know anymore. Maybe to hit the lotto and start a crazy car collection

Lonely in BC said:
Mikey193 said:
Lonely in BC said:
A 2012 Raptor- never should have gone for that test drive!

Are they fast?

Hell ya
As fast as a 5.0 mustang :). Those things are pretty quick haha. I feel in love how smooth the clutch and shifts where on it. Ford built a pretty **** good car

Mikey193 said:
Lonely in BC said:
Mikey193 said:
Lonely in BC said:

Are they fast?

Hell ya
As fast as a 5.0 mustang :). Those things are pretty quick haha. I feel in love how smooth the clutch and shifts where on it. Ford built a pretty **** good car

Nope, it won't take a Mustang but for a truck it's still fast. Besides, the tires on it are only rated for 110mph. Besides, a 5.0 Mustang is really only good for 6 months of the year where I live, the Raptor is year round and all- terrain.

honeysuckle, you're not helping me any here, I'm trying to talk myself out of wanting one.

Clearing my credit cards so I can move to a 3 bed house so my eldest can have his own bedroom. Gonna be a tight few months to get there though.

In A Lonely Place--for you....

hugfairy.jpg

For me, right now? Just for a few days to be 18 years younger and a country away.

Lonely in BC said:
Mikey193 said:
Lonely in BC said:
Mikey193 said:
Lonely in BC said:

Are they fast?

Hell ya

Nope, it won't take a Mustang but for a truck it's still fast. Besides, the tires on it are only rated for 110mph. Besides, a 5.0 Mustang is really only good for 6 months of the year where I live, the Raptor is year round and all- terrain.

honeysuckle, you're not helping me any here, I'm trying to talk myself out of wanting one.
I seen one. They're expensive I think the one I seen went for $40.000 or $50.000

Latest posts

Back