What would make you happy?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TheRealCallie said:
Necroposting makes me happy :club:

Don't beat yourself up about it... 😁

It would make me really happy if I could sleep, but barring that... Coffee, I guess.

AmyTheTemperamental said:

tenor.gif

Some closeness, some type of close connection. Doesn't have to be romantic, just someone to talk to and hang out with.

Fresh out of oven chocolate cookies with a glass of milk.....  please.....

A life partner. A reasonable income so I'm not constantly on the edge of homelessness.

To go back to the year 2000, with the knowledge I have now, and do things over again. To get it right this time.

I can forgive myself for the mistakes I made and any naivete/ignorance/immaturity I had before that, my life was largely out of my control back then so there wasn't really all that much I could have done, or would have even known to do. But around then, when I started high school, is when I should have started observing around me more, changing things, and putting the pieces together.

TheSkaFish said:
To go back to the year 2000, with the knowledge I have now, and do things over again.  To get it right this time.

I can forgive myself for the mistakes I made and any naivete/ignorance/immaturity I had before that, my life was largely out of my control back then so there wasn't really all that much I could have done, or would have even known to do.  But around then, when I started high school, is when I should have started observing around me more, changing things, and putting the pieces together.

What if you were doing the best you could, with the tools you had at the time?

Latest posts

Back