What would make your life better?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What would make my life better?

Everything that I've always felt was impossible for me, everything I felt like I could never have, and that not having made me feel stuck at the bottom and uninterested in/disliking my life, namely:

- muscles,
- money,
- being good at something I like/something that I'm interested in, or at the very least something that pays well,
- and a romantic relationship, especially with someone I actually want to get to know and be close to.

Being able to be good at something that would actually make me feel interested in my life and myself, instead of feeling like I'm just stuck in it, stuck being someone I don't really enjoy being because I can't have or do anything.

Some hint about what direction I should go in, for my best chance at getting some success, power, and changing my life for the better.

And some inspiration - some interesting thoughts/ideas of my own, that would hopefully make me a more interesting person myself and make me more able to connect with the people I want to get to know.

There are other things too, but these are the basics.

Last edited:
Love is the best inspiration😍

You already are a success. You just forgot.

Muscular people/rich people may want something you have that they don't.

I wish I was good at breakdancing.
I wish I wasn't under house arrest.
I wish I had more money just to be able to say to my parents "Look! I have money! Happy now?!"

But I just have to wait for the opportunity to practice dancing so I can get better.
I have to wait till I am not under house arrest.
I have to wait..... well.... I don't really want money, I just want my parent's to stop worrying so much about me.

Not being in constant pain. Then I could find a way to earn my own living and be independent, instead of having to rely on someone who no longer seems to have any love or respect for me.

Just a close friend I can be a goof with, and will do random days when we can. Who I can message when I have a random thought or when I'm low. But let's be honest money would definitely help.

Someone who was there for me.
Buying some possessions I want, like guitars, audio and art equipment, stuff for home.
Teaching myself some skills I want.
A job where people respect me a little more.
More money, but not a lot.
To move out of this dead end town.

An alibi, a body bag, and a shovel.

Ok, perhaps a little less revealing. Money could change a lot of things for all of us, whether it be freedoms, health, or security.

I desperately need several on going legal issues with my house, resolved so that I can move forward with life.

Likewise, I would probably benefit most from having a partner/close friend of some definition. Share and support, and such like.

If this life had just been a "Ghost of Christmas Future" type of thing, and I woke up sometime in the '90s or the year 2000, with all the knowledge of the future and how I should have done things instead.

Feeling sad tonight, sorry.

Money
Less weight
Relationship (romantic)

And... More realism, to stop dreaming about all this above that is not going to happen.

Being able to turn my hearing on and completely off at will. That would be absolutely fantastic. All the noise pollution drives me crazy crazier.
I spend the better portion of the day, without my hearing aids in. I don't think everyone yet understands the value of silence.

Thoughts/ideas and abilities that would get someone interested in me, want to take me seriously, want to get close with me, instead of limiting/relegating/labeling and categorizing me to just being a casual acquaintance.

I spend the better portion of the day, without my hearing aids in. I don't think everyone yet understands the value of silence.
I looked into get my hearing surgically silenced since I rarely speak to anybody. But, the nerves would still pick up low frequency sounds AND it may very well affect my balance. I don't want my balance messed with. Do you have any odd issues other then not hearing so well?

Latest posts

Back