What would you change?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scotsman

Reaction score
If you could change one thing about your life right now what would it be?

Me? I'd stop my imagination creating worst case scenarios in relation to everything.

The sentimental part of me wants to say that I'd be back with my wife, but the rational part of me knows that unless other things change, I'd only end up messing it up again.

I suppose I'd want good social skills or at least adequate, because I feel the lack of them has held me back more than anything else in my life.

The number of inserted zeros into my paycheck on the 15th/16th & 30th/31th of every month.

EveWasFramed said:
Bones said:
The number of inserted zeros into my paycheck on the 15th/16th & 30th/31th of every month.

LOL, can you sign me up for that one too, Bones? :p

I'm more than happy to add zeroes to both of your paychecks as long as you don't mind me adding them to the front of the original figure rather than the end :p

I'd change my place of residence from here to <insert anything>

I'd move to Canada. US hypocrisy about freedom sux. Even if Canada isn't that free, it at least doesn't make such claims.

I'd also like to get a gf.

...And a job that allows me to do a wide variety of things (I have both computer and gardening skills).

And somehow stay in touch with my friends/family who stayed behind. Which kinda... yeah, Canada is hundreds of miles away.

bulmabriefs144 said:
US hypocrisy about freedom sux.

You can *usually* judge a country by how many people are trying to get in, versus how many are trying to get out. Just sayin...

Right now? I'd make people around me stop being so selfish and consider helping other people (namely me, and my girlfriend) achieve a stable footing, instead of hindering it.

Also being wealthy would be nice, but..pfft, a common dream. TOO MAINSTREAM.

I'd make my younger brother vanish off the face of the earth. Scrap that actually, him being such an ******* to me makes my appreciation of other people and life better by comparison.

On a serious note, there's not a lot I'd change aside from more space/time alone (I am a lonely person, hence being here, but I find being this way makes me isolate myself further and actively choose to stay away from other people sometimes) and being able to make and keep friends. I can't seem to keep friends, every one I know goes away in the end.

I would've been born in Norway instead of the US.

EveWasFramed said:
bulmabriefs144 said:
US hypocrisy about freedom sux.

You can *usually* judge a country by how many people are trying to get in, versus how many are trying to get out. Just sayin...

We just have a better marketing department.

If I were to change something that's already happened, I would have asked my love interest in college to be exclusive. I was so wrapped up in new feelings I didn't want to commit, and now she's the one that got away... :(

Latest posts

Back