What would you change?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sigma said:
I'd change my place of residence from here to <insert anything>

This. And I'd like to get rid of all my weaknesses. Also I wanna have some crazy ass powers.

perfanoff said:
I'd have been raised by two parents

*hugs*

Rosebolt said:
I would remove the ability to feel emotion.

Dude. As much as I was initially nodding and agreeing to this for myself because I'm so full of emotions and that is one of my weaknesses, I wouldn't want you to be emotionless because then you'd be a dick and we wouldn't get along and I'd miss you too much. Let's get through honeysuckle together now, with emotions, and Sigma will entertain you.

My underwear.

And also maybe I'd add some suicidal, violent over-confidence at school + insane boxing training and toning up at like, 10, so when I went to school I could of just instantly knocked out anyone who tormented me on the first day and cruised through as a kid no one would talk or dare torment for fear of being beaten, as opposed to, well, yeah.

I'd change it so I never had to eat again. Of course this won't happen.
I'd change my weight - I need to lose at least 20 pounds.

I've lost 10lbs in the last month. Woo me. I'd love to take credit for it, but I'm guessing the Norovirus I had for 5 days did most of it for me. There's always a silver lining...

I agree. I'm not a woman though, so my judgement may not be great, but you look A-OK to me.

That's awfully negative sounding for you, Scotsman. Come on man, cheer up. I rely on your amusing messages to keep me positive during the day.

I wouldn't have had my sister and her kids move in. That was a decision that I made that was poor. I feel angry and upset all the time because I am living in a constant state of stress.

Cavey said:
That's awfully negative sounding for you, Scotsman. Come on man, cheer up. I rely on your amusing messages to keep me positive during the day.

Back on the ball already my club wielding, eating everything, caveman friend. My down spells last minutes. I'm too forceful for them to last longer.

Scotsman said:
Cavey said:

Back on the ball already my club wielding, eating everything, caveman friend. My down spells last minutes. I'm too forceful for them to last longer.

That's more like it!

It's not one thing but fresia it; Everything.

Latest posts

Back