What Would You Do If?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dunno.....been along time since I've had a stressful workload

What would you do if you clocked a deer  eating your mother's prized veggies in her back garden?

I'd be scared and cry and move to Denmark

What would you do if you saw someone in a restaurant being horribly rude to a server?

I'd rise to my full height, flex out a bit, lumber over, and get right into his face and say:
"STOP IT, you big stinky-pants!" :OD

Actually, I would do nothing. Unless he became physically abusive, and I wasn't going to endanger whoever I was with by stepping in.

WWYD if... your pet was suddenly able to understand exactly what you were saying, but only for 10 seconds? What would you tell him/her?

They would remember it after the 10 seconds of clarity.

I'd tell him I love him always and furever and we will be friends furever! Also please stop biting me with I brush tangles out, trim ur nails and pet u on ur sides, chest and feet. lol I'd talk fast!

What would u do if u could cast spells?

ahsatan said:
I'd tell him I love him always and furever and we will be friends furever! Also please stop biting me with I brush tangles out, trim ur nails and pet u on ur sides, chest and feet. lol I'd talk fast!

What would u do if u could cast spells?

/\ A beautiful answer. 
(Is somene chopping onions in here?)

I would cast a spell on all humans that enhances our ability to communicate. 
With each other, and also with the animals we bond with.

WWYD if... you could alter, enhance or remove anything about you?

Alter/Enhance - creativity or imagination to the point where I'm good enough to get paid for it.

Remove - I guess the same thing. Remove any lack of ability or mental blocks keeping me from it. Or maybe remove anything about me that makes me seem lame to others.

What would you do if you were granted mastery of any one field (basically which one would it be)?

singing

What would u do if u woke up one morning in another country with only the clothes u sleep in all alone and u can't speak the country's language?

Look for the locals

What would you do if you wanted to give someone a big tip but you had no money on you?

Danielle said:
I would go to the ATM and come back to give the tip

What would you do if someone mistook you for a famous actor or actress?

Being Asian, people often jokingly relate me to Jackie Chan or Bruce Lee. I would strike a kung fu pose for a picture with them, then ask for money if I'd autograph the pic lol!

You and a stranger you never met are both on the list for a life saving organ transplant. For whatever reason, you get to choose who gets the transplant. WWYD?

It depends on who's relying on me-- who suffers if I fall off the twig.

WWYD if you could cheat on a very important exam you were ill-prepared to take, knowing you wouldn't be caught?

I wouldn't cheat , honesty is the best policy

What would you do if you saw someone in floods of tears walking down the street?

I would ask if I could be of any assistance, but respect their boundaries if they walked away or said no.

What would you do a group of kids asked you to jump rope with them?

I'd grab an end of the rope for a while, but I wouldn't jump. Hopping, skipping and jumping offer far more risk than benefit after a certain age. :O -

WWYD if you found a great deal on a nice house... right next to a graveyard? (cue: pipe organ music)

Pull over .....panic ..calm down....call rescue geezers

What would you do if someone accidentally threw a hot coffee into your lap in a coffee shop

I'd probably just tell them it was fine and no problem, even if it hurt a bit....

What would you do if you saw someone drop their wallet on the ground, but they didn't notice?

Latest posts

Back