What Would You Do If?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol funnily enough happened twice this year while I was working , second one said wanted pic of equipment I was using but kept pointing her phone at me was well dodgy.....I just said fine go for it to the first who was tourist....second felt well uncomfortable.

What would you do if a friend asked you to enter a twenty mile marathon for charity?

I'd be happy to donate but would not want to do the 20 miles...

What would you do if a stranger tried to eat off your plate in a restaurant?

Assume it was a prank, desperation or mental illness and order an extra meal.

WWYD if someone serenaded you?

Think ....what's going on here ,then tell him you've got the wrong table

What would you do if you were hiking in the middle of nowhere,slipped and broke your leg and a wolf was looking at you licking his lips?

Catch it and throw it out the window.

What would you do if he was watching you on your webcam?

Depends on the type of donut. If it's one of the jam filled ones I'm going to devour it. If it's one of the regular sweet ones then I'll pass.

What would you do if a tiny blue alien visited you tonight?

Offer him a raspberry doughnut.....I honestly don't know.

What would you do if you had the opportunity to stop a spider killing a fly?

It wouldn't affect me, I don't have a house : D

What would you do if you could save the world?

Depends but i probably wouldn't.

What would you do if you saw a baby crawling on the street?

Take the baby out of the street and find out where they live.

What would you do with your life if you were immune to aging like a Tolkien elf (but still had to be careful of physical damage and things like that)?

Firstly love a LOTR reference, thumbs up.

I think I would live the best life I could. Travel, help people, maybe a career that did both. Love would be hard, look at Arwen with Aragorn.

What would you do if you woke up and was suddenly the family dog and had never existed as a human?

Well, if I never existed as a human, my kids wouldn't be alive, so I would probably roam the fields until someone took me in.

What would you do if you woke up and COVID was just a nightmare?

Latest posts

Back