What would you tell them before they died?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 188685

sunflower lover
Reaction score
If you had the chance to tell someone that you were very close to like a friend or family member,before they died,what would you tell them?

Funny replies so far. When my mom died I told her I was 'saved,' though I was totally not.

I had the opportunity to tell my dad and his parents anything I needed or wanted to as I was with them each as they were passing away. But, I was with them so much during their lives that everything was already said many times over. So, I just told them not to fight it and think about all the people they are going to get to see again. My dad was quite restless though and tried to keep getting up, which is common for men.

I did do one extremely nice thing for my ***** of a sister though. I knew my dad was close to death as his body was in the death rattle phase. I called her and told her that our dad was dying and probably would not survive the night so she better get her ass over here to have a final talk with him. She did. I think it was good for both my dad and my sister.

You were loved and cherish. I'll let Odin know another warrior enters Valhalla tonight. I'll hopefully see you there later.

Also, never got a chance to tell him this before he died. Somehow, I hope he'll see this.

P.H., t'es l'homme que j'ai admiré le plus dans ma vie. Celui qui s'est toujours tenu debout, qui a toujours été là pour les autres. Qui est responsable de notre présence, à nous tous. Chaque jour, j'ai une pensée pour toi et j'espère que je vie ma vie de manière en ce que t'en soit fier. Si je suis la moitié de l'homme que t'était, je vais mourrir heureux. À plus tard, grand papa.

Latest posts

Back