Whatcha think of this quote???

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Azariah

Reaction score
173764732_262748088826531_2554298916265669095_n.jpg

Well...if she out-drinks me, she's probably a keeper. 😈
I think there's no such thing as THE "right person". Just by sheer number of people on the planet, compatibility rates are probably off the scale. It's just the likelyness of meeting that's problematic, again because of the sheer amount of population on the globe.
But to answer the question, yeah, that's good. Rushing into anyone's arms never ends well. You have to be comfortable with yourself first if you want someone else to be, too.

I think there's no such thing as THE "right person". Just by sheer number of people on the planet, compatibility rates are probably off the scale. It's just the likelyness of meeting that's problematic, again because of the sheer amount of population on the globe.
It is my sentiment that there is a compatible person for everyone in any city they choose to reside in. Um, except Jasper, Alabama. So the issue is more about finding the righter person. Not every right is life long. People change.

Well...if she out-drinks me, she's probably a keeper. 😈
But to answer the question, yeah, that's good. Rushing into anyone's arms never ends well. You have to be comfortable with yourself first if you want someone else to be, too.

Latest posts

Back