What're you good at?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dissecting scripts through reverse-engineering and flipping them. 🤷‍♂️ 😕
It's how I learn, by pulling things apart. Likewise, I am not a very liked person by people who use other people to their advantage. 👀 Gee, I wonder why. 🙄:cautious:

Maybe it's because I'm fairly antisocial and prefer the liberal arts, despite the liberal arts having no money unless it fits a very specific marketable margin, but under enough stress I completely emotionally detach from my immediate surrounding reality.

The pros to that are that it allows me to have an almost OBE type of an experience, where I'm removed from the situation despite being in the situation, allowing me to mechanically dissect the non-mechanical within the gauged parameters of the specimen.

So therefore, I don't actually have to get these types of manipulative people to admit to their malignancy, I can simply learn their thinking patterns, behavioral patterns, body language and draw an algorithm of possibilities on their responses based upon their thinking patterns, behavioral patterns and body language as usually more often times than not, the people who are more focused on others than they are on themselves, don't actually have an understanding of the engine that drives the machine that is themselves. And through learning their thinking patterns, behavioral patterns and body language, I can learn the machine that drives them that they themselves dare not look at in the dark depths of their own mind.

So that's what I'm good at.
I can pull a rabbit out of a hat.
That rabbit just happens to be Frank from Donnie Darko.
Scares the honeysuckle out of them, every time.

I typically only ever do this defensively, which is why I have worded it the way that I have. I do not condone the usage of this to contrarily become the thing that those types of people are, but I DO condone the defensive duck, dodge, and dive of it as a utilitarian strategy.

The cons of this of course, as that it isn't a psychologically sustainable state. The human mind simply cannot handle that, it did not evolve to handle that. So the result is that the switch can get flipped off, but there's no telling as to when it will come back on. That's a natural aspect of it, proper, actual clinical depression, or the total suspension of feeling. And the trouble with that is that, is that it can result in hallucinations after around the 2 month period, because like I said, the mind did not evolve to handle emotional nonexistence well, which is why it isn't sustainable.

Last edited:
honeysuckle! Why didn't I get any certificates or gold stars for that! Did you have to apply for them?
I am now the CEO of the organisation that hands them out. Seen as we in 2022 would you like them in pdf format? Then you can print them off and laminate them ;)

I manage most things I attempt. And I'll attempt most things. As for being good at them, define "good."

Cutting my fingers. It seems I do it daily. Ha! ha!
My forefingers are scarred from being cut by glass, then when i tried to cut something called a cheesestring open with a knife i sliced myself open. My gardenia youthful brain working overtime many moons ago trying to find new ways to fresia me.

Latest posts

Back