• Please register and login and join us. Registered members may block ads while they are logged in.

What's a painful truth you've had to swallow?

MissBehave

Reaction score
Hazed said:
That this is it.

This is the beginning for you. 
You are awesome just the way you are.
It’s all just waiting to start.

WanderingInTheWoods

Reaction score
I realize I had to start focusing on my inner self before I expected someone else to love me. Nobody can truly love you until you love yourself first. This is why I am single and not focusing on relationships. Loving yourself is essential. You cann't rely on somebody else to take your pain away. It may feel good for a little bit, but your past will end up coming back to haunt you. Love yourself first, always!!

tumblr_ov6ufnoC0D1s04rsio1_400.gifv

Bratwurst0516

Reaction score
That, The person I need the most, ends up being, either:

1. Related
2. Only cares, if they get paid
3. Feels sorry for me
4. Belittles me, instead of respecting me.

It never ends being someone who has genuine feelings for me. Who accepts me 100%. No one is perfect. But that is what people want.

Last edited:

Sarah G

Reaction score
That the people I thought would care and help me didn't and of course still don't. When I was down and out after a suicide attempt my "loved ones" turned their backs on me or were only very superficially concerned. Now I've been diagnosed with multiple sclerosis and it's no surprise to me that I'm on my own with it.

Tldr: nobody's coming to save me.

TheRealCallie

Reaction score
That the people I thought would care and help me didn't and of course still don't. When I was down and out after a suicide attempt my "loved ones" turned their backs on me or were only very superficially concerned. Now I've been diagnosed with multiple sclerosis and it's no surprise to me that I'm on my own with it.

Tldr: nobody's coming to save me.
I'm sure there are plenty of people out there to care about you. You just have to find them. Keep looking.
Sorry to hear about the MS diagnosis.

Sarah G

Reaction score
I'm sure there are plenty of people out there to care about you. You just have to find them. Keep looking.
Sorry to hear about the MS diagnosis.
I've been thinking about this and you're right. I've been looking at the same old suspects to show up but why shouldn't there be new people? People come and go anyway.

Thanks, I was diagnosed in 2019 I made it sound like a new thing but it's not 🙈

TheRealCallie

Reaction score
I've been thinking about this and you're right. I've been looking at the same old suspects to show up but why shouldn't there be new people? People come and go anyway.

Thanks, I was diagnosed in 2019 I made it sound like a new thing but it's not 🙈
Family doesn't always mean blood relatives. Find your a new family.

From what I know about MS (my mom has it), it can be a "new thing" every year. Hell, it can be "new" every month. I hope you aren't struggling too much with it.

Sarah G

Reaction score
Family doesn't always mean blood relatives. Find your a new family.

From what I know about MS (my mom has it), it can be a "new thing" every year. Hell, it can be "new" every month. I hope you aren't struggling too much with it.
Thanks, it's not so bad right now. I'm sorry to hear that your mom has it.

Latest posts