What's a painful truth you've had to swallow?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I realize I had to start focusing on my inner self before I expected someone else to love me. Nobody can truly love you until you love yourself first. This is why I am single and not focusing on relationships. Loving yourself is essential. You cann't rely on somebody else to take your pain away. It may feel good for a little bit, but your past will end up coming back to haunt you. Love yourself first, always!!

tumblr_ov6ufnoC0D1s04rsio1_400.gifv

That, The person I need the most, ends up being, either:

1. Related
2. Only cares, if they get paid
3. Feels sorry for me
4. Belittles me, instead of respecting me.

It never ends being someone who has genuine feelings for me. Who accepts me 100%. No one is perfect. But that is what people want.

Last edited:
That the people I thought would care and help me didn't and of course still don't. When I was down and out after a suicide attempt my "loved ones" turned their backs on me or were only very superficially concerned. Now I've been diagnosed with multiple sclerosis and it's no surprise to me that I'm on my own with it.

Tldr: nobody's coming to save me.

That the people I thought would care and help me didn't and of course still don't. When I was down and out after a suicide attempt my "loved ones" turned their backs on me or were only very superficially concerned. Now I've been diagnosed with multiple sclerosis and it's no surprise to me that I'm on my own with it.

Tldr: nobody's coming to save me.
I'm sure there are plenty of people out there to care about you. You just have to find them. Keep looking.
Sorry to hear about the MS diagnosis.

I'm sure there are plenty of people out there to care about you. You just have to find them. Keep looking.
Sorry to hear about the MS diagnosis.
I've been thinking about this and you're right. I've been looking at the same old suspects to show up but why shouldn't there be new people? People come and go anyway.

Thanks, I was diagnosed in 2019 I made it sound like a new thing but it's not 🙈

I've been thinking about this and you're right. I've been looking at the same old suspects to show up but why shouldn't there be new people? People come and go anyway.

Thanks, I was diagnosed in 2019 I made it sound like a new thing but it's not 🙈
Family doesn't always mean blood relatives. Find your a new family.

From what I know about MS (my mom has it), it can be a "new thing" every year. Hell, it can be "new" every month. I hope you aren't struggling too much with it.

Family doesn't always mean blood relatives. Find your a new family.

From what I know about MS (my mom has it), it can be a "new thing" every year. Hell, it can be "new" every month. I hope you aren't struggling too much with it.
Thanks, it's not so bad right now. I'm sorry to hear that your mom has it.

Pain is a part of life. There's absolutely nothing wrong with pain be it emotional, physical, etc.

That I feel like I've been living my life wrong this entire time. The right answers just didn't come to me. I didn't know any better. I may have seen people doing things correctly in front of me, but I didn't think it was really the right answer, or I thought it wouldn't work for me because I wasn't the right kind of person, or because I felt like I would have been being fake by doing that, or that I thought it was bad (when it wasn't necessarily), or that I felt insulted that I had to change but really I probably should have.

Last edited:
That I feel like I've been living my life wrong this entire time. The right answers just didn't come to me. I didn't know any better. I may have seen people doing things correctly in front of me, but I didn't think it was really the right answer, or I thought it wouldn't work for me because I wasn't the right kind of person, or because I felt like I would have been being fake by doing that, or that I thought it was bad (when it wasn't necessarily), or that I felt insulted that I had to change but really I probably should have.
Tomorrow's a new day and you can literally be whatever you want to be. Figure out who and what you are and pick a new path if you don't like the one you're on. It's both that simple and that impossibly difficult. :p
(But not really impossibly)

that we are all just characters in a story and God is the author/director of everything and we cant always get what we want. God's will has always been happening since the beginning even when our loved ones die or disasters happen to us.

You're pretty. If I fell in love with you I wouldn't mind you going through an operation. What about other Trans people?? I'm sure you're not the only tranny in the whole world.

You're pretty. If I fell in love with you I wouldn't mind you going through an operation. What about other Trans people?? I'm sure you're not the only tranny in the whole world.
jfc dude

Latest posts

Back