What's a painful truth you've had to swallow?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't resist an opportunity to talk about what some women hate and reply to Ardour... it's like two of my favourite things, how can a girl resist, I simply cant... So hmm you know what I agree with ya, I am the most sarcastic tease known to man, and 99.99% of men hate it, but thats just who I am and I refuse to change for anyone... especially a man... so I feel like for men it should be similar, why change for me? I'd hate that.
The woman I loved the most was a joker like me and a real sarcastic *****. Nearly everybody thought she was a complete *****. She was quick witted and loved to continually try to put one over on me while I was putting one over on her. We had a lot of fun teasing each other. I could say something like, "are you really going to wear thatttttt? After she spent a lot of time getting ready. And we would both laugh about it. Then she would hide my keys in the frig or the oven. Ha! ha!

The woman I loved the most was a joker like me and a real sarcastic *****. Nearly everybody thought she was a complete *****. She was quick witted and loved to continually try to put one over on me while I was putting one over on her. We had a lot of fun teasing each other. I could say something like, "are you really going to wear thatttttt?" And we would both laugh about it. Then she would hide my keys in the frig or the oven. Ha! ha!
Thats why we get on Finished darling... simply because we value a little sarcasm and we dont hold each other to stupid standards or try to change each others views...

your wife!!!
Yes, dear. I apologize for being wrong. Forgive me? Ha! ha!

iu

A recent one has been that a childhood friend who I thought was someone who wanted me to be happy in life had no hesitation in trying to shame me out of going for something I want in life because of her own selfish insecurities. I actually really want to unload on her via DMing on Facebook but I've already deleted her on there and at this point I think the only mature thing to do is to move on. It sucks that our mothers are long time friends though.

For me it's accepting that I'll never meet people's expectations no matter what I do. I've spent a lot of time and energy fighting this thought, but I'm at a point where I can't fight it anymore. There are so many expectations in society that I wanted to live up too, but can't.
Me too! Though on reflection, how much did I REALLY want to live up to others' expectations. I'm persuaded that if I'm opposed to certain expectations, that's nothing I'm going to feel bad about. With decrepitude sometimes comes resignation...

If I was God... that would mean I am responsible for all the pain everyone has ever felt in the history of the world. And that scares me... That's why sometimes I don't want to be God.

Accepting that I have never, and will never, fit in. I’m like an alien observer 👽
Maybe you'll fit into the new religious cult I'm thinking about creating. We will ride the second generation Nasa rocket to the dark side of the moon and take over the new settlement there once it gets established.

Latest posts

Back