What's a painful truth you've had to swallow?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
warp drive technology is never gonna happen, ever
We just need to find one bloody wormhole and we're away.
Einstein's theory of general relativity mathematically predicts the existence of wormholes, but none have been discovered to date.

I was destroyed early on and would have needed a very high functioning intellect to overcome my position and have something to barter with in society. I did not have a high enough functioning intellect, therefore I never stood a chance given my circumstances and family environment. I've just been waiting to die for about twenty years now after living the decades prior to that as an anxious low self-esteem short brown loser with serious emotional issues that went totally unaddressed by the supposed "care givers".

I was reduced to desperate existence like a ******* rat and consequently stained with the shame that goes along with it. The stain will never get cleaned off.

Coming to the realization that I am a monster. How I have acted out in the past, has me isolated from my brothers and sister. I suspect now that we are all in our declining years, I will never be able to speak with them again. It's a bitter pill that I have to swallow now.

You never have enough time with those your care about.

The good times don't last forever, and sometimes you don't even realize that you're in the good times until they're over. And once they're gone, they're gone, and you can't get them back again.

i won't have enough time to sample all of the things I want to enjoy. there are movies i will never ger=t ot see, games i will never get to play, places i will never get to go, people i will never get to meet, experiences that i will never get to have for myself. most of these are things that normies take for granted, i would be over the hill for just a few of them. i just have to make piece that i will miss out of many of the things that are worthwhile, due to no fault of my own

I will always be in physical pain. I have several permanent injuries that just always hurt. Every step is painful. But, I've learned to mostly ignore it. Maybe that's why I like going to sleep so much. All my pain goes away.

No matter what man likes me… he’ll always have a hotter older brother 🥲

I'll never have the friendship with anyone that I would like to have. Too many people are into themselves and only take what they want from you.
I totally relate to you. I’m 35 years old and sometimes I get this thought that how is it that I’ve not been able to make friends in all these years. I look back & think how I’ve treated people and I can honestly say that I’ve been more than good to people and especially helpfully to those who I thought as friends. So how come at the age of 35 I don’t have anyone who I can call a friend.
It’s really sad but I’ve learnt to live without any friend.
lastly No matter what and how giving you are to people all it takes is one incident for these people to write you off in a minute.

Being a good boyfriend doesn’t make the woman that you love want you…in fact, it makes them want to search out for a guy that treats them like crap
Yes this one was rough. I always believed in kindness and helpfulness but at the end had to accept it is the disgusting ******** that always is rewarded, the more lies and deceit the higher the reward. Once realizing this it was my choice to stay kind and helpful (and happy) but distance me from others to protect my self. I never offer any help anymore as i used to but if asked i still help others.

i won't have enough time to sample all of the things I want to enjoy. there are movies i will never ger=t ot see, games i will never get to play, places i will never get to go, people i will never get to meet, experiences that i will never get to have for myself. most of these are things that normies take for granted, i would be over the hill for just a few of them. i just have to make piece that i will miss out of many of the things that are worthwhile, due to no fault of my own

I relate to this a lot, I think this all the time. I think about how much I'm going to have to miss out on, either due to having to work some meaningless job, due to not making enough money, due to not being good enough at anything, and a whole bunch of other reasons.

Kinda makes me lose interest in life sometimes.

I'll probably never really know what my proper role in life is (was) meant to be and I'll probably never feel like I fit in anywhere and I'll probably never come close to making even a fraction of my potential come true. In this incarnation that is.

I'll never make another real friend before dying and the few in the past weren't real. I not only messed up my own life but someone else's. They'd be better off finding someone else than me but unless I'm ready to kill myself it'll be hard for me to let go. I need to get to that place where I'm ready to go to sleep forever.

Latest posts

Back