What's going on

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The woman

Reaction score
I truly don't know where the fresia i find these men! I dm one i met in my work, not something special came out of it as much as i tried and he just passed by my work and send me photo of that. Like what the hell? You could just ask me to go out, why you being creepy asf

Well, some people aren't skilled in dating. I know when I first started dating I was totally lost. Even after years and years of learning my last girlfriend said, "you really have no game do you?" Meaning, I don't know how the dating game works.

Also, some people are timid from getting rejected so much. They don't want to receive a no in person. Maybe the guy is creepy or maybe he just lacks confidence. I would suggest allowing him to try a little harder before giving him the boot. He may be a good fit for you are he relaxes.

Well, some people aren't skilled in dating. I know when I first started dating I was totally lost. Even after years and years of learning my last girlfriend said, "you really have no game do you?" Meaning, I don't know how the dating game works.

Also, some people are timid from getting rejected so much. They don't want to receive a no in person. Maybe the guy is creepy or maybe he just lacks confidence. I would suggest allowing him to try a little harder before giving him the boot. He may be a good fit for you are he relaxes.
You gave me food for thought.
Um about the confidence one sentence I'd like to say that i was the first who dm and asked to go out. I mean in a way even if you don't know bout "the game" i gave you some insurance i guess haha

Ask him out instead then. I have no game, never went on a date before and I have no experience with women. Maybe he has no experience like I do. I would feel lost aswell

Ask him out instead then. I have no game, never went on a date before and I have no experience with women. Maybe he has no experience like I do. I would feel lost aswell
I did it. 2 times already and he answered something total bs. I feel he has a gf cuz the way he's talking is like he just wants some insurance. After his today message

I did it. 2 times already and he answered something total bs. I feel he has a gf cuz the way he's talking is like he just wants some insurance. After his today message
Ah...... That makes sense. The trick is to keep you close. But, not to close. Maybe he is trying to keep you on the hook for when things dry out for him. Those kinds of guys make it even more difficult for the rest of us.

Ah...... That makes sense. The trick is to keep you close. But, not to close. Maybe he is trying to keep you on the hook for when things dry out for him. Those kinds of guys make it even more difficult for the rest of us.
Yeah cuz i asked me straight forward "maybe your gf .... Etc" and he left me on read since yesterday 😂 and these guys destroying everything good. People don't realize how much their actions affecting people and how they see the world after.

I truly don't know where the fresia i find these men! I dm one i met in my work, not something special came out of it as much as i tried and he just passed by my work and send me photo of that. Like what the hell? You could just ask me to go out, why you being creepy asf
Well, I don't know you much, but again from the previous post I commented on, as well as Finished's "no-game" comment 😉...maybe you've got too much game, are being flirty without being concise enough that they want to take a chance? Sometimes a clear "I like you, let's do something is better than winks, jokes and". As for the girlfriend, ask him straight out. "Are you single?" If the answer is no, you can move on. If the answer is yes, I'd go with "maybe not for long 😉"

Well, I don't know you much, but again from the previous post I commented on, as well as Finished's "no-game" comment 😉...maybe you've got too much game, are being flirty without being concise enough that they want to take a chance? Sometimes a clear "I like you, let's do something is better than winks, jokes and". As for the girlfriend, ask him straight out. "Are you single?" If the answer is no, you can move on. If the answer is yes, I'd go with "maybe not for long 😉"
Yeah i told him about the girlfriend and he left me on read. So yeah haha

I know English may not be your first language; but, I can't really make sense of what you are trying to convey/say.
Maybe it's your problem cuz so many people understood exactly what i said. So maybe don't be a mean person and stop the criticism on what you can't understand.

Wait. Why is it creepy that he sent you a picture of a place where you work (I think that's what you meant) if you met him at that place? If you met him there, that means he goes there too, doesn't it?

As for what Trop said, it can be difficult to understand a non native speaker sometimes. That's not being mean. Personally, I feel like most of your posts are very vague and that's why they are hard to understand.

Wait. Why is it creepy that he sent you a picture of a place where you work (I think that's what you meant) if you met him at that place? If you met him there, that means he goes there too, doesn't it?

As for what Trop said, it can be difficult to understand a non native speaker sometimes. That's not being mean. Personally, I feel like most of your posts are very vague and that's why they are hard to understand.
I feel like most of people here are here just to judge you man. No-one of you asked why is that or this , you go straight to your own results and judge. First time of my life i meet so many people in a forum about depression and sharing thoughts , whatever you feel and you judge everything. How i speak , how I'm thinking. Wtf is wrong with you

I feel like most of people here are here just to judge you man. No-one of you asked why is that or this , you go straight to your own results and judge. First time of my life i meet so many people in a forum about depression and sharing thoughts , whatever you feel and you judge everything. How i speak , how I'm thinking. Wtf is wrong with you

This is what self fulfilling prophecy is... No one is judging you.

Asking for clarification is not judging...neither is pointing how that some things can be lost in translation.

Maybe it's your problem cuz so many people understood exactly what i said. So maybe don't be a mean person and stop the criticism on what you can't understand.
It might be my problem.

The one thing I can confirm about your particular lived circumstance, as described here, is a judgement against some one of whom you were trying to connect with. You've judged this person you are speaking about, as 'creepy as f**k.' You've also judged this forum as being judgemental.

As for me, well, you may want to consider the following. This forum is NOT for depression; the theme of this forum is, 'being lonely.'

There are a vast variety of reasons some one may feel lonely.

Some one may be lonely, because they are depressed.

Some one may be lonely because they are misunderstood.

Some one may be lonely because they are not accepted, rejected, ridiculed, or harassed.

Some one may be lonely, because they are an *******, and tend to frighten people, piss them off, or in one way or another push people away from them (probably because they have been deeply wounded in the past and have developed a, 'defense mechanism,' to prevent them from experiencing the types of hurts in the past, that they can no longer bear to re-experience). These people are primarily motivated by their fears.

Some may be lonely because they have lost loved ones. These people are lonely due to circumstance.

My point is, that people may be lonely for a multitude of different reasons.

And I would agree with you, very much, if you feel a bit disappointed by the types of replies you will find here, as of late, anyway.

Why do I say all these things? Well, for me, I'm careful about where I spend my energy and resources, especially on this forum, lately. People who can't communicate their needs well, linguistically, emotionally, intellectually, will have trouble finding what they are seeking. They may also make it more difficult for others to do the same.

If I only speak English, and I go to Greece, and I try to order food in a restaurant, where the employees only speak Greek, I will have trouble getting what I want from that restaurant.

So, likewise, if we have trouble communicating our experiences, our emotions, our thoughts, or anything really, others will have trouble understanding us, and it may lead to conflict.

I believe I may understand you now, however.

Last edited:
I'm so sorry to hear this

Latest posts

Back