What's the stupidest thing you've ever done when you had a crush on someone?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Invited him to swing by my house fora visit while he was on a 3-state trip on his vacation.

....10 months later, and I'm finally free of him.

Cornell Witte said:
wrote her a love letter, and folded it into a origami flower... worst idea ever :(

That has got to be one of the nicest gesture's I think I have heard of, to win the Heart of a Lady,i'm so sorry it didn't work out for you.

Convinced myself that I was suddenly very religious then almost immediately stopped attending church once I realized she wasn't interested, though I only really interpreted this causality in retrospect. Haven't really gone back to this mentality since. Not really sure if such is the right outcome. Sometimes I worry about the potential punishments behind not being religious. I mean yeah, most of Reddit isn't, but Reddit isn't real and what if all those people are just holograms trying to trick us into an artificial sense of security with a highly detrimental way of life?

I also once tried to hit on a girl with a line involving burlesque dancing squirrels, because I could not think of anything insightful or witty to say. It was about as successful as Jared Fogel's current reputation.

When I had a crush on a guy, I just don't talk to him, and pretend that I don't care about him at all.
Cause I'm so afraid that I say something wrong. #Why I will be forever alone# :(

I observed, more carefully. I know doesn't sound that stupid but It is. I should be talking to her not "watching" from 10,000 miles.

Triple Bogey said:
Sent a 'I love you' card - When she saw me again, she pointed and laughed !

The joke's on her. All she achieved in doing that is demonstrating how immature and classless she is. What kind of person would do that?

I wouldn't sweat it. Was this in childhood or recently?

Hmm I'm not sure..
The only time I received a confession, I replied I didn't like her at all (there were circumstances which I won't be explaining here).
Once I gave a fridge magnet and a hastily written letter as a present, because I had forgotten (and was on a train, and had to meet her at the destination).

Actually there's so many stupid things I did.. but luckily lately there has been no chance of making further mistakes. I guess the stupidest thing I have done (in terms of consequences) was actually lying..

of course if you don't consider "having a crush in the first place", like many mentioned.

My crush and I were about to go on stage to play Carmen. there was a logn line, and He was in front of me, and i hugged his back and quickly recovered. He turned, creeped out, not understanding wth is wrong with me. I just looked away, and pretended the earth swallowed me. I was so young and stupid

I once actually dragged a chair to the table my crush at the time was sitting at just to sit next to her. I also managed to bang it against a bookcase, and took it away from a table where a different girl was already sitting. I had spoken to that particular crush a couple times before, so it wasn't that bad, but, I still looked like a total weirdo. I was 16 at the time.

LonesomeDay said:
I spoke to my crush about it (but it was not reciprocated).

Not seeing how that could be considered stupid. If you don't try then you'll never know.

I have this habit of being overly kind to people I have a crush on. I remember one time the person I had a crush on said she was tired. I brought out three chairs for her to lie on.
I can't really hold a romantic relationship well, so I try to hide my feelings for crushes, but I can't seem to help it. :p

Latest posts

Back