What's your favorite animal ?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Birds, but not in a pet sense. I love their flashy colors & even the little drab sparrows. Tiny & mighty descendants of the dinosaurs. Also squirrels. But probably best of all my two dogs =)

Birds, but not in a pet sense. I love their flashy colors & even the little drab sparrows. Tiny & mighty descendants of the dinosaurs. Also squirrels. But probably best of all my two dogs =)

Birds are beautiful, and squirrels are insane, but cute.

I think I'm obligated to say my dogs are my favorite. :D

As for wild animals... I like penguins, pandas, and I read this story about a whale that saved a diver from a shark. I don't remember what kind it was though. It's hard to pick a favorite. :)

I've always loved cats... they really just don't give an eff about anything.
Yeah, cats are awesome! They are relatively quiet They are usually very independant. They come to you for a little attention and confirmation. Then they are off on their own. You can fill up their food dish and they'll eat only what they want / need. And, they are willing to poop in a plactic box instead of creating a mine field in the back yard. Ha! ha!

Latest posts

Back