What's your favorite ... ?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bacon sandwich on slightly toasted bread with lettuce, fried tin tomatoes (cooked with red onions, chillis and mixed herbs) layered on one bread slice.

What's your favourite style of music?

I love classical music and blues but songs with lyrics I prefer just one or two instrument that enhance the lyrics as opposed to drowning it out. I don't know if that's a genre so much. I will listen to all music with the exception of country and I'm on the fence with jazz.

Same question

I love most genres of music with the exception of the vast majority of rap, very commercial pop music etc. I'd say my favourite genre of all, is rock music. I know it's a broad spectrum, but I'm not sure I could choose a particular sub genre of rock as my favourite. There are just too many.

What is your favourite time of year?

It used to be winter because I sleep better in the winter. But since sleep eludes me now no matter what season it is, I'll go with Summer.

What's your favorite thing to eat at Thanksgiving?

Shake their butts before they pounce or clean their back paws...actually everything. I wish I were a cat because they are ******* awesone.

What's your favorite thing to dream about?

I couldn't really say since I pretty much never remember any dreams.
Maybe something accidentally going right.

Who is your favorite comedian?

The woods with a stream, preferably green mossy carpets here and there. Early fall or late spring. Just me myself and I. Temps not cold. Not hot. A paper cup of black coffee.

What's you favorite transportation?

ETA: Another simultaneous post.

No favorite, several musicians I prefer, but its about mood. But all in the 60s 70s rock erra.

What's you favorite transportation?

Depends but salt and pepper are sometimes enough. Garlic, onion, peppers in anything is going to be good enough for me.

What's your favorite way to eat vegetables?

No guilt at all. But it would be sharing whole body skin contact with another and feeling the heat and energy pass between us.

What's your favorite activity.

Latest posts

Back