What's your opinion?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The woman

Reaction score
I drove for 3hours my whole city listening to music, it was therapeutic! How bout you? You do the same, drive at night to calm your mind? Or you do something else?

I do this all the time, there's an old Roman road that's virtually a straight line from London to Dover about 80 miles I think.

In the dead of night I'll get on my motorcycle and drive that bloody road as fast as I can.

It's exhilarating, all my worries, fears and problems melt away and for a couple of hours I'm free.

I drove for 3hours my whole city listening to music, it was therapeutic! How bout you? You do the same, drive at night to calm your mind? Or you do something else?
Not with the price of fuel over here!

I tend to listen to a lot of music at the gym or while at work, I can easily zone out in my own thoughts. Problem is that I don't really listen to new music, I listen to the stuff from years ago which is where my music preferences are.

Not with the price of fuel over here!

I tend to listen to a lot of music at the gym or while at work, I can easily zone out in my own thoughts. Problem is that I don't really listen to new music, I listen to the stuff from years ago which is where my music preferences are.
I know friend i live in Greece and gas price is 2,34€ but you know my soul is more important than my money 🙈
Yessssss that!!! Old music omg yes

I do this all the time, there's an old Roman road that's virtually a straight line from London to Dover about 80 miles I think.

In the dead of night I'll get on my motorcycle and drive that bloody road as fast as I can.

It's exhilarating, all my worries, fears and problems melt away and for a couple of hours I'm free.
Be careful tho! For you safety, someone's else and for an animal. I had a close call yesterday thankfully no-one is Hurt.. i didn't know London had thus amazing road 🙈

Listening to music to de-stress? Big yes! Driving and listening to music at the same time - nope! I hate driving, so those two things are counter-productive for me. However, I do love being a passenger and listening to loud music. Road trip, anyone? @randomguy - a road trip down an ancient Roman road in the moonlight on the back of a motorcycle sounds cool! :unsure: ;):D

Listening to music to de-stress? Big yes! Driving and listening to music at the same time - nope! I hate driving, so those two things are counter-productive for me. However, I do love being a passenger and listening to loud music. Road trip, anyone? @randomguy - a road trip down an ancient Roman road in the moonlight on the back of a motorcycle sounds cool! :unsure: ;):D
Bring your teddy bear & a flask of Twining's lavender earl grey and you're on 🏍️ :D

ardillas-rojas-de-pie-y-con-una-moto-2j6bbyk.jpg

Back when I still had a car and gas prices were reasonable, yeah, I'd go for the occasional drive around town late at night. Everything closes here between 9 and 11 PM save for a pharmacy, a couple gas stations, and of course the bars and clubs who are open until 2 AM, but I don't go to those. There's one liquor store that's open until 2 AM, but I don't go there. Namely because finding it in the dark is difficult, and its in an area that I've seldom been to.

There's not a lot of street lights here. I'm in a sort of countryside small town area.
I've had friends from other cities come here and when they go out at night are like "woah, where's the lights?" 😂

So yeah, like between 10 PM and 3:30 AM, the roads start really emptying out. Around 6:00 though they start picking back up again. People going to work. A lot of people live here but work in the next city over, about 40 minutes away, so that makes sense if you've gotta be at work at 7.

There is a nightlife in the downtown area, but I never go over there because there's usually nowhere to park, and it's mostly tourists and overpriced food and entertainment.

Latest posts

Back