when was the last time you ate toast?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

how do you like your toast?

• Total voters
Toast is wonderful. But, I only buy gluten free nut bread and that means Trader Joe's for me. The problem is they are crazy with their Covid requirements. Or, atleast they were. I've been meaning to go there again and get some nuts. If I do I'll get some bread. The problem is that it spoils pretty fast even in the fridge. So, I'll have to eat it up quickly.

I like it lightly toasted with butter.
Jelly is good as well, but for some reason the butter just seems more natural with it to me.
I haven't had toast probably since before last Thanksgiving, so nearly 5 or 6 months?
Thank you for reminding me it exists though.
Whenever I go off my low carb diet again I might have some. ^_^

All this toast talk is making me hungry for toast, which I will go make momentarily. I like a smear of Vegemite on my toast. I know not many people outside of Australia eat Vegemite, but if ever you get the chance, don’t be tricked into spreading a lot on. Keep it very thin, just to get a hint of the taste. Some people like to add a slice of cheddar cheese on top, which if the toast is still pretty warm, will soften the cheese nicely. Or, sometimes I like it without the cheese, but add egg instead. Mmmmm. Oh, and it’s best imho on white bread (hi fibre low GI is good) and not on grainy bread, which I normally eat, but not usually for toast. Off to make toast now, for lunch lol.

87BBEBEE-032C-4DDC-B76C-6C265E42C657.jpeg

Last edited:
I always make one toast with whatever I'm spreading on it, the other with only butter. No idea why lol.

Latest posts

Back