When was the last time..

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd say a little north of 15 years ago. Hit in the face with a basketball.

When was the last time you lost your cool?

I live in an old house where everything is older than the hills and in disrepair. About a month ago, I was taking a shower and saw that one of the sliding glass shower doors was off the track. This is something that happens frequently, and I just lift the door and place it back on the track. Well this time, I lifted one of the doors, and the whole thing came apart at the top causing a door to fall into the shower on top of me. Yes, I did a lot of cussing!!😄

When was the last time you had to call customer service for something?

A few months ago to Sony about my account. They appreciate me as a customer so much that I only had to wait on hold for 30+ minutes to get a tech.

When was the last time you were sick to your stomach?

That's a tough one. It think it was last summer when I was going to the bathroom at night and hit the baseboard.

When was the last time you had takeout?

About 3 days ago from the bakery around the corner. I got a stuffed quahog and stomach ache to boot-- lol.

When was the last time you ate a sandwich and what kind was it?

two days ago, hard salami, cheese, onion and cayenne on a bagel

When was the last time you went swimming?

Apparently a couple of days ago. I was washing my hands and got a sharp pain at the crease of my left hand middle finger. Sure enough, there was a cut there, but I have no idea when it happened-- lol

When was the last time you played a board game and what was it?

Last summer I was taken out to try a new Mexican place.

When was the last time you received a ticket for a traffic violation?

About 5 years ago when I took my mom shopping. She was in a wheelchair and we had a disability placard for parking. All of the disability parking spaces were taken, but there was a cross hatch area beside one of them. I thought it would be okay to park there, but we got a ticket.

When was the last time you had a good belly laugh?

About a week ago when my brother got stuck on a video game and cursed like a drunken sailor for a half an hour.

When was the last time you overslept?

Latest posts

Back