When was the last time..

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Watching my family member fall into a kids swimming pool when half cut.

When was the last time you swam in the sea?

This morning. Sorry that is yesterday morning now.

When was the last time you did a crossword?

That would have to be more than a decade ago. Used to do them all the time. Not anymore.

When was the last time you slept late?

I'm not around people often enough for that but i guess about a month ago a neighbor helped me place a cement slab under the air conditioner. Since it was hooked up, that was all kinds of fun. It was nice of him.

When was the last time you bought popcorn?

Wow! That's cool! Especially during these crazy times. I bet that wasn't fun.

About 18 or so years ago. I used to buy the jumbo bags at the store and slowly whittle them down. It made me feel like a mouse. Ha! Ha!

When was the last time you treated yourself to something nice?

Wow! Never? I got 4 tickets while driving just on my permit before I got my license. I'm fairly sure that over the years I paid for a cop car. In the past few years cops have been ignore things. So, my record is now spotless. Ha! Ha!

Hmmm. I can't remember ever using a hot water bottle. I can't think of why to use one either.

When was the last time you smoked some kind of meat?

Nope never I pretty much stick to speed limits.

You wouldn't probably need a hot water bottle in your heat. Some people put them under their duvets in winter or can put on your tummy if its sore. I just bought one to put in the freezer for use during the heatwave we are having here.

Does smoking meats include barbecuing? Or is it something else altogether. I barbecue sometimes, but nothing fancy.

Serenia said:
Does smoking meats include barbecuing?  Or is it something else altogether.  I barbecue sometimes, but nothing fancy.

No! You must not deviate ever!!!!! You are a rule breaker!!!!! Bad girl!!!! Ha! ha!

Mmmm. BBQ. The last time I BBQd was about a month ago. Chicken breasts with BBQ sauce and lots of jalapenos. It's about time to do that again too. Thanks for reminding me!

When was the last time you ate deviled eggs?

[img=200x302]https://thumbs.dreamstime.com/z/dev...n-depicts-red-wearing-cape-54210281.jpg[/img]

Finished said:
Serenia said:
Does smoking meats include barbecuing?  Or is it something else altogether.  I barbecue sometimes, but nothing fancy.

No! You must not deviate ever!!!!! You are a rule breaker!!!!! Bad girl!!!! Ha! ha!

Mmmm. BBQ. The last time I BBQd was about a month ago. Chicken breasts with BBQ sauce and lots of jalapenos. It's about time to do that again too. Thanks for reminding me!

When was the last time you ate deviled eggs?

[img=200x302]https://thumbs.dreamstime.com/z/dev...n-depicts-red-wearing-cape-54210281.jpg[/img]
 Hope youbhad the bbq is sounds good.

Never tried deviled eggs.  I don't think it is a big thing here.

When was the last time you when to the beach?

Latest posts

Back