When was the last time..

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have no idea what Mexican cookies are.

I haven't bought a book since before COVID. I used to go to book fairs. We haven't had any since COVID hit.

When was the last time you sat on a swing.

About two years ago. I took a late night walk to a park and swung on the swings for about 20 minutes. I enjoyed it. Ha! ha!

When was the last time you thought about survival techniques?

not the way you mean

but being forced to deal with ********
and wondering how to survive it... all the time

I love going to the park at night when the kids aren't there and playing on the swings!

When was the last time you read a real magazine (paper vs internet)?

Yesterday. A muscle magazine was accidentally delivered to my house. It was more like a book of advertisements then an informative magazine.

When was the last time you visited a different forum?

I made a hat for the Kentucky Derby. I did buy feathers and roses to adorn it.
When was the last time you tried something new?

I made a hat for the Kentucky Derby. I did buy feathers and roses to adorn it.
When was the last time you tried something new?
I think it's great that you can do that!

supper tonight

poutine with popcorn chicken

When was the last time you tried a new craft?

I think it's great that you can do that!

supper tonight

poutine with popcorn chicken

When was the last time you tried a new craft?
A few days ago, Kumihimo, a craft for making braided cords. And a week before that, I bought a watercolor coloring book. Love crafts!

When was the last time you doubled over in tears?

A few days ago, Kumihimo, a craft for making braided cords. And a week before that, I bought a watercolor coloring book. Love crafts!

Welcome to the site Jeanine! I hope you come back and play some more. ;)

Wow! Doubled over in tears. I think I only did that as a child. But I can't remember ever doing that.

When was the last time you took a dog out for a walk?

Hi Jeanine. Welcome.... Maybe we should start a crafting thread.

How did you come to have the opportunity to try Kumihimo? (I had to look it up.) What did you make?

Have you ever tried diamond painting? My girlfriend who lives far away gave me a kit for Christmas. I haven't even attempted
to start it.

Welcome to the site Jeanine! I hope you come back and play some more. ;)

Wow! Doubled over in tears. I think I only did that as a child. But I can't remember ever doing that.

When was the last time you took a dog out for a walk?
Thank you for the welcome🙋
About ten years ago. Her name was Cody. She's in doggie heaven now.
When was the last time you walked barefoot in the grass?

Hi Jeanine. Welcome.... Maybe we should start a crafting thread.

How did you come to have the opportunity to try Kumihimo? (I had to look it up.) What did you make?

Have you ever tried diamond painting? My girlfriend who lives far away gave me a kit for Christmas. I haven't even attempted
to start it.
Thanks for the welcome🙋. I discovered kumihimo after buying a bracelet making kit and doing some research on YouTube. I'm making bracelets. Fun!
Yes, I've made several diamond paintings. Gotta be in the mood for a big project though because they're quite time consuming and tedious. Beautiful though.
When was the last time you were in a boat?

Last week! Had a weird dish from my grammy… and…

when was the last time you had an argument?

Lol I am a hands to myself kinda woman!
Im deffo not a fighter unless it comes to my older sis, that was 2 years ago ish

When was the last time you asked for help?

I can't remember. It's been a very long time. I do say that I need help on a somewhat frequenty basis. As in, hey! Get off your ass and come do your job. Ha! ha!

When was the last time you donated something?

Latest posts

Back