When was the last time..

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I used to donate things regularly, but I tend to use things until they're no longer useful to anyone these days.

When was the last time you decided to have faith in another human being despite appearances looking bad?

Not sure why I either care about their appearance, or what others thought of me giving someone a chance. Not sure which is implied. But, and this has been an ideal of mine, when...no if. If I care what random people think of my decision of supporting someone else is ever a thing, then they can pretty much go fresia a woodchipper with their face.

I honestly can't remember. I typically stay well within my comfort zone.

When was the last time you bought alcohol from a convenience store in a bag and drank it after leaving the store?

Can actually say never. I can’t metabolize booze. It’s called alcohol intolerance. I like the idea of frooty froofroo drinks with paper umbrellas & collectible swizzle sticks pointing out from seas of sparkling drinks. But just a sippy sip or two & my face & chest are flush like a beet and I start sweating and my ears start ringing. Goes for some Boones Farm from the gas station to fancy mixed drinks at a restaurant. So I stick with Shirley Temples.

When was the last time you saw a shooting star?

I hope you made a wish!
-Probably 1992 or so. We went camping constantly when I was growing up. Not able to as an adult. But did go fishing a lot until we had to move across the state 7 years ago.

When was the last time you tried to make a recipe from a tv cooking show or online bloggy thing? (& what was it & how did it turn out?)

Im not sure but i think omelet. It turned out alright though i had some help.

When was the last time you planted seeds in the ground?

I dont remember but probably like a week ago.

When was the last time you skipped dinner?

Today. I booked an escape room for later this week.

When was the last time you listened to someone else conversation, either on purpose or accidentally.

I spent last week with a friend who runs a successful business and I accidentally listened in on many of her conversations.

When was the last time you contacted an old friend?

I mean it's me, so all the time of course. I make terrible decisions in almost everything. I'm sure you know this already. My latest decision is to take a first class train to Edinburgh for no particular reason... obviously going to be a great idea.

When was the last time you tried to ignore the voices in your head and just stay "in the moment"?

That sounds like a fun idea.

I can't remember.

When was the last time you cried over and outfit?

I don't know if I ever have. I've certainly felt bad going places because I hate the way I look, but it's never really the outfit itself that I have a problem with.

When was the last time you wasted an entire day trying to work out which mobile phone to buy?

Latest posts

Back