When was the last time..

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I liked watching people inside the hospital. I almost felt like I was socializing with them. The nurses would stand around talking and using alcohol hand gel. Then all of a sudden someone would come over and they all got really busy. I would guess at what was going on and what they were each saying. I think only twice they even noticed I was watching them. Ha! ha!

Well, when I eat an entire large pizza I think that counts. So, about two months ago I think. :) Each time I say to myself that's the last time I'll do that because I feel horrible about two hours later. ha! ha!

When was the last time you felt sorry for yourself?

Last edited:
So did you think the nurses were cute? 😂😂

Yes, an entire Pizza would count and that would be one of the few foods I would like enough to binge on.

Probably Christmas day.

Same question.

I don't think I do that. I don't really feel sorry for anyone though. I need an example I think.

When was the last time you found a bird in the grill of your car?

When did I get that Escape? Four months ago? It cam with a star crack. The dealer gave me $200 off for it. The windshield was $550. 🤨

When was the last time you found money?

A few hours ago. I know someone who had information that my neighbor was looking for so I got the info earlier and just relayed it to her a couple of hours ago.

When was the last time you watched the weather channel?

Probably 25 years ago. I like recliners so I don't even have a couch.

When was the last time you fell asleep while you were actually interested a TV show and you missed the ending?

When was the last time you fell asleep while you were actually interested a TV show and you missed the ending?

Not quite 25 years ago but it's been quite some time. Reasons being that I so seldom watch TV for any prolonged periods and my couch is too short, making it uncomfortable to sleep on. I know because I've tried.

When was the last time that you told someone that you love them and truly felt that you did indeed love them in your ♥️?

I think it was Monday, when I spoke with my mom.

When was the last time you purposely did something kind for someone
purely for the sake of just doing something kind without regard for your
personal gain or recognition?

(Bonus points if you mention what it was!)

Late yesterday afternoon and I think I mentioned it on a thread here somewhere. I have a neighbor who is trying to get information to get her life situated and I got some info to get her started and gave her the message.

And if I get to choose my bonus, I will take M&M's, please. 😂

Same question.

Latest posts

Back