When was the last time..

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know anyone, so a long time...or last week? I should try to do that when it's not work relayed.

Last time you remembered to check tire pressure?

I do that pretty regularly because I hate having a flat tire. I even checked my spare the other day after someone mentioned the spare tire.

When was the last time you saw a coyote?

Today actually. I gave my sister $200 to help buy some kid some clothes. Another of her charity cases. I give money because its easy.

When was the last time you had some really good pizza?

Your sister is a stranger? Eh...my brother almost is.

My birthday.

Last time you went all in, and consequences be damned.

Your sister is a stranger? Eh...my brother almost is.

My birthday.

Last time you went all in, and consequences be damned.
No my sister is not the stranger. The stranger is the kid she has taken in as a charity case. She does it all the time then tells us about how he needs all this stuff and we usually give her money to buy the things he needs. My other sister actually took him shopping and I just gave her some money to contribute

I have no fucks to give. Not unknown.

When was the last time you were actually human, or showed traits on this particular medium. I'll answer for you never. **** I'm efficient.

Last time you dropped you're shield?

I lowered mine slightly out of curiosity not too long ago. It’s back up mostly. Safer that way.

When was the last time you forgot to eat?

I'll fill it

Last time you helped a sad sibling
I don’t do well with sad. I can’t even remember my sisters being sad. Probably because I didn’t notice or didn’t care so never is my final answer.

When was the last time you lost your honeysuckle with someone?

TODAY!! If video games count. Otherwise, we went to Vermilion Cliffs at the north of the Grand Canyon about 10 years ago. That was the last I played on a physical table.

When was the last time you participated in outdoor sports?

Latest posts

Back