When was the last time..

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No. I pretty much ignore it. I even went out on a lake with someone in their small metal boat during a lightning storm. Neither of us really cared if lightning struck us. But, everybody else was getting out of the water and motioning for us to do the same. It was nice. We had the entire lake to ourselves.

When was the last time you scouped up cat or dog poop?

About 2 weeks ago. My Little Summer socks aren't cutting it in these cold spells we've been having. 😂

When was the last time you had been doing something and there was a much easier way to do it?

Actually I meant a TV shutting off dilemma and I finally realized I don't have to get up and turn it on at the box because it's right on the remote. 😂😂 I've given up on technology.

A baby? I don't even remember because I don't hold them unless I have to. I just admire them while their mother holds them.

Same question.

Never on the sword fight! And you missed the cake party last night, Claudia!
And quite frequently on the oops part.

When was the last time you skipped you outside time because it was too cold?

I skipped any outside time I could've had today, for the very reason that it's cold. I'm doing that a lot just lately.

Last time you played a proper old fashioned cassette tape? Maybe you don't even remember.

Latest posts

Back