When was the last time..

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh wow! I really don't remember, but I'm sure it's happened a few times.

You're right. Who wants to sleep in crumbs or ice cream drippings?

When was the last time you had several things to remember so you had to write yourself notes?

I have always wrote myself notes. I even used to carry around a notebook when I was working. Now I always have paper nearby to make notes to myself otherwise I will forget whatever I'm thinking about. I always have a running shopping list going too.

Same Question

Exactly the same answer as yours. If there are more than three things to remember, I will forget them all. 😂

When was the last time you did something that you forgot you did and you messed your phone up and couldn't figure out why it wasn't working? Like evidently clicking on "Do not disturb" and end up trying to figure out how you have missed calls and didn't even hear the phone ring? 😂

Darn cell phones! It's so easy to accidental hit the wrong button on the screen or accidentally swipe it and do all kinds of bad things to it. I've accidentally deleted several apps I didn't want to and had to reinstall them. ha! ha!

When was the last time you used a regular telephone?

I guess about 2004. I was an early user of the Internet, pagers, and cell phones. I used to be a trend setter until society went off the rails. Ha! ha!

When was the last time you thought about something yummy and then your brain allowed you to relive the taste of it? I do that fairly often and my mouth starts watering.

When I get strong cravings for something, I just go and eat it. 😂 If I don't have any, I put it on my list.

When was the last time you were watching a really interesting show like Dateline and fell asleep before it got to the end?

I normally wakeup in the middle of the night and watch an hour or two of Baywatch. Then I go back to sleep. Ha! ha!

I NEVER eat at night even if I'm starving. I enjoy being hungry for breakfast. It makes the food taste even better.

When was the last time you didn't shower or bath for a week or more?

So you watch Heather? 😂

I don't think I ever went for a week without showering. I like to shower everyday and get my skin dried out good. 😂

When was the last time you rubbed lotion on someone's back?

Latest posts

Back