When was the last time..

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The other day. I like to run and hide from my my big dog until he finds me.

When was the last time you had road rage?

I don't recall any real rage, more some annoyance.

When was the last time you were scared?

At high school. I've lost my temper many times with people, but since then it's never come to anything physical and I hope it never does again.

When was the last time you watched a film you really didn't like the look of, in order to appease someone else?

Anytime my son asks me to watch a movie with him.

When was the last time you heard someone talking to you but have no idea what they said?

The last time I was into work.

When was the last time you had a pizza?

I cooked an upside down deep dish pizza for supper tonight. It was amazing. I made the dough yesterday and it had 3 meats 3 cheeses and lots of veggies. I like these because they are almost like a casserole, very filling after just one slice of the pie.

When was the last time you were really happy for someone else?

Yesterday. I fed a bunch of squirrels at the park. They loved the peanuts and I felt really happy for them.

When was the last time you lost something, and what was it?

A few years ago I lost the ring I wore on my little finger. I had been out, it was only later in the day I realised it was missing. After a lot of thought I came to think I must have lost it while drying my hands on a paper tissue in the ladies room. It must have come off that way then I threw the tissue in the waste bin. :(

When was the last time you did a good deed for someone?

Today. I let someone with less shopping than me, skip ahead of me at the supermarket checkout.

The last time you washed your car? (For all you car drivers).

The last time I washed my car was several years ago. (now I cheat and use the car wash) 😇

When was the last time you bought a newspaper?

Last week, try to empty out a pot.

When was the last time you broke a shoe lace?

Many years ago as I haven't worn lace up shoes since leaving school a few years ago, erm, many years ago. ;)

When was the last time you cried?

Oh it's been years. I do a ton of walking, but not barefoot in the grass : )

When was the last time you saw a movie at the theater?

Latest posts

Back