When was the last time..

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's happening too often lately.

When was the last time you ate Nutella?

Last week. I ate pineapple that was a little mushier than I like it to be.

When was the last time you sang a song out loud?

I am sitting in silence right now . : )

When was the last time you listened to a song by The Cure?

I think i have at one point but that's gotta be years ago.

When was the last time you startled someone on accident?

I startle my sister daily. She says it's my bug eyes and silent steps.

When was the last time you ate a croissant?

Early 2019, returning to Arizona from the PNW. I went roaring off to the PNW in the fall of 2018 to check out fixer homes... spent 4-1/2 months up there in coastal WA, must have inspected two dozen homes but they were all bombed out and moldy from the climate. Ultimately, the gloomy weather drove me back to Arizona... I think that gloomy weather was messing with my mental health, lol. The best part about the whole trip was camping on the beach and in the forest for 1-1/2 months when I first arrived (and there was still some sunny weather). Then I went into a cheap rental flat for 3 months and I finally said, "To heck with this, I'm going BACK to Arizona!" I'm glad I bailed outta there, because every time I wanted to go outdoors and do something, it was raining, lol. Worst part of the whole trip was getting drawn into a steel building scam and losing $5K... never again. I could USE that money right now too, but I guess it's gone, despite my fraud complaints to the worthless DOJ. Oh, well, when I flipped my home in Show Low prior to the trip, I made $35K on the flip, so no big deal, I just wrote off the loss.

When was the last time you went for a hike in the Great Outdoors?

7ish years ago, lost control of my vehicle on Rabbits Foot Canyon in extremely icy conditions while trying to avoid hitting a coyote, rolled a couple of time and landed upside down in the ditch. After the snow melted from the undercarriage, it was still drivable although pretty dented.

When was the last time you went to a public swimming pool or water park?

ah, it would be roughly fifteen years ago there was quite a long run of it.

When was the last time you went to a movie theater?

Latest posts

Back