When was the last time..

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
About six years ago. Before that eight years ago. I do tons of research for several days / weeks. Then I make my move and stick with it. I dread when my current phone will have to be upgraded. Blaaaaa.

When was the last time you really spent time cleaning, massaging, and manicuring your feet?

I clipped two days ago, and I'm pretty sure they get cleaned in the shower, but I don't massage them

When was the last time you took the long way home?

I can't remember that far back.

When was the last time you fell into water?

About 11 years ago, I was helping my Dad clean out a pond, and ended up falling in.

When was the last time you thought about a departed loved one?

never or can't remember

when was the last time you sang your national anthem before going in bed

Does a cat count? If so this morning little honeysuckle tried to trip me up.

When was the last time you used a laundrette?

I was 7, I think, and a nest of hornets stung me and my 7 year old best friend into unconsciousness...he was hospitalized, I was covered in frozen vegetables. I kill those ******* like John Wick.

When was the last time you could refer to your life as being in the 'salad days'?

In my early youth. I was completely in my own world and happy. I ignored everybody. I had to be taught to interact with others. I wish they would have just let me be me.

When was the last time you could still reach forward and touch your toes?

Latest posts

Back