which one do you prefer

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Neither actually. . . assuming you're talking about texting on a phone or device. I prefer email or *gasp* old-fashioned, hand-written letters.

Texting is too short and sweet - at least, that's how most people use it. An email tends to be longer and more chatty. And nothing beats the care and obvious love of a hand-written letter or postcard.

I prefer talking in voice or better yet in person. That way I can make the other person laugh through jokes where the delivery is 90 percent of the whole thing or maybe even just by sounding funny.

I prefer talking in voice or better yet in person. That way I can make the other person laugh through jokes where the delivery is 90 percent of the whole thing or maybe even just by sounding funny.
I like to make jokes too. But, in person people just look at me like I'm some kind of creepy weird dude. They won't laugh even when I say something really funny. Maybe it's the stuff I like wear. I don't know. People just don't get me IRL. Ha! ha!

iu

Latest posts

Back