Who do you miss from ALL?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now I miss rabbit... come back and play with us. :shy:

I would like to add that I also miss Peter Lorre from chat. Come back to us or I'm taking floffy. >=(

Nobody misses my buddy poguesey then lol :O

But people have probs moved on, maybe not have time for things as much no more. It's nothing personal why they leave most of the time

Where's JJ? Anyone heard from him lately? He's been absent for a loooong time and there was talk about some health issues... :(

DesertWolf said:
Where's JJ? Anyone heard from him lately? He's been absent for a loooong time and there was talk about some health issues... :(
Hi DesertWolf.
Have you tried sending him a pm or e-mail?

Bluey! Back when I was around back then, Bluey was one of the mods I think. He was always such a nice guy. Don't know what ever happened to Bluey since I left this site. :\

LoneKiller said:
DesertWolf said:
Hi DesertWolf.
Hi LK, I don't actually know his e-mail address and I'm not sure which identity he uses on the forum; We've only communicated in the chat.

DesertWolf said:
LoneKiller said:
DesertWolf said:
Hi DesertWolf.
Hi LK, I don't actually know his e-mail address and I'm not sure which identity he uses on the forum; We've only communicated in the chat.

Jilted_John

Look at his profile. Below the option to PM him might be an option to email him. Try this option.

Yep, now that I know who he is on the forum, I've sent him a message. Thanks everyone.

Latest posts

Back