Who do you miss from ALL?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope it comes soon im so done with everything now. I can barely breathe with

Can't believe I'm saying it as we never really clicked, but TheRealCallie - opinionated as hell, and seemingly had a response to EVERYTHING, but I kinda miss her outspoken nature.

its the nature of pisting on this forum. attention from anyone sufgices after a while

😔 
*runs fast through the forest, making sure the branches hit you. I can hear you roar and it just makes me laugh even more*

EveWasFramed said:
I got an email today, from someone who used to be on this forum. They haven't been around in a long time and I happen to know that they met someone, fell in love, and they are likely married. The email was actually spam, from their old email address (likely hacked or spoofed), but it made me think of all the people who used to be here who are gone or haven't been around in a while.
Who do YOU miss from the forum?

You, I miss you. Love you, Debs.

JustSomeDude (JSD), the first of many usernames, the later ones were mainly in his trolling period. But knowing him as I did, and what a truly awful and in some respects, tragic, beginning he’d had, I cut him a lot of slack.

He was a hugely important person in my life, coming at a time that I was finally coming out of a decade-long depression. He was one of the three loves of my life (read about the Three Loves Theory, it actually applies pretty spot on to me life).

It was a tempestuous and passionate relationship, and we finally parted in our usual stormy and volatile way years ago, and out of the blue three years later he contacted me to make amends. And that was it. We both moved on.

I just discovered that he died four days ago, and I’m numb.

Siku said:
I am so very very sorry for your loss... :(

Thank you. It’s surreal. I’d always figured we’d be in touch again, or at least I’d have the chance to say that I was sorry once more. He was so young. 😢

Latest posts

Back