Who do you miss from ALL?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mountainvista said:
Siku said:
I am so very very sorry for your loss... :(

Thank you. It’s surreal. I’d always figured we’d be in touch again, or at least I’d have the chance to say that I was sorry once more. He was so young. 😢

Try not to fret. For all you know there is a way he knew that already or does now... None of us know, so we can't rule out that possibility either.

It especially sucks when it's a young person too. I read your diary post and I hope Ryan has heard you.... Try not to hold such immense guilt, I'm sure he wouldn't want you to. *hugs*

AmyTheTempermental

Some of the advice you gave is only now resonating more. Regret not talking to you more back then.

Eve, Dead, BJD, Jales, Mike Moose, Jeremy, Wishing Well, NeverMore, Ah Satan, Twitchy, Bluey, Loketron, Sanal, Evanesencefan91, Antihero, Cassium, Punisher, Lacrecia, Jaguarundi, Zero, Pasha Selim, Fodderboy, Penny143, TheSolitaryMan, Cavey .. for starters

Minus said:
Eve, Dead, BJD, Jales, Mike Moose, Jeremy, Wishing Well, NeverMore, Ah Satan, Twitchy, Bluey, Loketron, Sanal, Evanesencefan91, Antihero, Cassium, Punisher, Lacrecia, Jaguarundi, Zero, Pasha Selim, Fodderboy, Penny143, TheSolitaryMan, Cavey .. for starters

BJD, Antihero, Lacrecia and  Zero pop into chat every once in a while.

Minus said:

Found it Minus. Speak of the devil and the devil appears.. eh?

I'm touched. Feels happy to know that people still remember me. Thank you.

Debs (Eve). I've had so much and so little going on in my life. I always felt I could talk to her about anything and she was 100% straight with me. I miss knowing I've got someone like that in my life. I miss hearing about her life too.

TheRealCallie said:
I miss a few people who are actually still here....they just aren't the same people they were.

I mutated. Now I'm an owl.

Minus said:

I miss you too. ❤

I'll try to be more active.

Minus said:

Thank u minus❤❤🤗🤗🐱

I guess I haven't been here long enough to miss anyone yet, but it sounds like this forum had a pretty active history. Forums in general took a dive in usage sometime around 2010 or so. I miss those days. People seem to have either fled forums or fled to social media. I still prefer forums, so I'm glad that this one is here.

Well I do miss the way it was in 2008 it was fun and friends

ahsatan said:
Minus said:

Thank u minus❤❤🤗🤗🐱

Omg I remember them .  Is everyone completely gone. You forgot Skorian lol Qui, Chris ....

Kristina said:
Well I do miss the way it was in 2008 it was fun and friends

ahsatan said:
Minus said:

Thank u minus❤❤🤗🤗🐱

Omg I remember them .  Is everyone completely gone. You forgot Skorian lol Qui, Chris ....

Who do you remember? :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back