Who do you miss from ALL?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

Zak

Reaction score
Leowolf. I miss him too. He was the master of puns. I really liked talking to him cos he was more logical than most. I hope he is doing well.

ardour

Reaction score
Forgottendanfan said:
That's understandable, but I've tried to reach out countless times to people on here and all I've received in return is being ignored. If I can't be accepted even on a loneliness forum, there really is little hope.

It's can be a cliquish place just like anywhere else. People seem to form bonds outside of the main forums/discussion posts. I've never figured it out either.

Zak

Reaction score
Oarivan. I miss his sarcasm
Kel. I don't know where he is. Hopefully doing well.
Palli. I hope you're well too.

TheRealCallie

Princess Pink Love
Reaction score
ardour said:
Forgottendanfan said:
That's understandable, but I've tried to reach out countless times to people on here and all I've received in return is being ignored. If I can't be accepted even on a loneliness forum, there really is little hope.

It's can be a cliquish place just like anywhere else. People seem to form bonds outside of the main forums/discussion posts. I've never figured it out either.

You mean like the chat room? If so, then yes, it's much easier to form bonds when you are in a chat room than on a forum, as it's more instantaneous conversation.

TheRealCallie

Princess Pink Love
Reaction score
Eve and Zak and Equinox and Yesm and Lacrecia and.....okay fine, I miss everyone from the good old days.

TheSkaFish

Jedi Guardian
Reaction score
Just Games.

He seemed like he had one of those personalities that always sees the positive and tries to cheer others up.

I wonder where he's been at, I hope he's OK out there.

Cavey

Friendly Neighbourhood Troglodyte
Reaction score
I still miss Eve... she was so kind to me and helped me with so many things, Rest In Peace, friend.

Wayfarer

Reaction score
I miss some people I could probably still talk to if I wanted. But it's not the same anymore.

I also feel guilty I can't remember everyone. And of some I remember both too much and too little at the same time.

Hope you are all doing ok.

CenotaphGirl

Reaction score
Just Games - anyone know where he's at?

Roxiee - hope she's OK, I know she said she was in and out of the hospital

CenotaphGirl - too bad she seems to have gone away again

RandomGuy - hope he's not gone too, he seemed like a really cool guy
Awh noo was having a break as im a triggered little bunny sometimes 😇

CGirl and RGuy ran away together and began a relationship ... I don't know about Roxie
As spicy as that would be (totally joking)…. Randomguy is way too classy to be a cheater, omg where is heeee?!?! 🥺

randomguy

The Last Bandit Dead or Alive
Reaction score
Randomguy is way too classy to be a cheater, omg where is heeee?!?! 🥺
Thank you Princess. :)

Despite the ballad of CenotaphGirl and The RandomGuy sounding like an adventure so awesome it would become a myth. I’m glad that unlike many here, judging by some of the messages I’ve had, assuming we’ve done the dirty The Princess knows me well enough to know it’s neither in this outlaws character or style.

Viva Ceno, you’re a bloody legend!. 🤗 😇

TheRealCallie

Princess Pink Love
Reaction score
Thank you Princess. :)

Despite the ballad of CenotaphGirl and The RandomGuy sounding like an adventure so awesome it would become a myth. I’m glad that unlike many here, judging by some of the messages I’ve had, assuming we’ve done the dirty The Princess knows me well enough to know it’s neither in this outlaws character or style.

Viva Ceno, you’re a bloody legend!. 🤗 😇
Seriously....people believed that?

Cherubino

kitty worshiper bbc
Reaction score
rwood and rguy are in a flirt behind their partners back ... also rcallie has a crush on someone here while cgirl was hitting on male users ... they're all waiting for halloween to go wild

Latest posts