Who do you miss from ALL?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Leowolf. I miss him too. He was the master of puns. I really liked talking to him cos he was more logical than most. I hope he is doing well.

Forgottendanfan said:
That's understandable, but I've tried to reach out countless times to people on here and all I've received in return is being ignored. If I can't be accepted even on a loneliness forum, there really is little hope.

It's can be a cliquish place just like anywhere else. People seem to form bonds outside of the main forums/discussion posts. I've never figured it out either.

Oarivan. I miss his sarcasm
Kel. I don't know where he is. Hopefully doing well.
Palli. I hope you're well too.

ardour said:
Forgottendanfan said:
That's understandable, but I've tried to reach out countless times to people on here and all I've received in return is being ignored. If I can't be accepted even on a loneliness forum, there really is little hope.

It's can be a cliquish place just like anywhere else. People seem to form bonds outside of the main forums/discussion posts. I've never figured it out either.

You mean like the chat room? If so, then yes, it's much easier to form bonds when you are in a chat room than on a forum, as it's more instantaneous conversation.

I still miss Eve... she was so kind to me and helped me with so many things, Rest In Peace, friend.

I miss some people I could probably still talk to if I wanted. But it's not the same anymore.

I also feel guilty I can't remember everyone. And of some I remember both too much and too little at the same time.

Hope you are all doing ok.

Just Games - anyone know where he's at?

Roxiee - hope she's OK, I know she said she was in and out of the hospital

CenotaphGirl - too bad she seems to have gone away again

RandomGuy - hope he's not gone too, he seemed like a really cool guy
Awh noo was having a break as im a triggered little bunny sometimes 😇

CGirl and RGuy ran away together and began a relationship ... I don't know about Roxie
As spicy as that would be (totally joking)…. Randomguy is way too classy to be a cheater, omg where is heeee?!?! 🥺

Randomguy is way too classy to be a cheater, omg where is heeee?!?! 🥺
Thank you Princess. :)

Despite the ballad of CenotaphGirl and The RandomGuy sounding like an adventure so awesome it would become a myth. I’m glad that unlike many here, judging by some of the messages I’ve had, assuming we’ve done the dirty The Princess knows me well enough to know it’s neither in this outlaws character or style.

Viva Ceno, you’re a bloody legend!. 🤗 😇

Thank you Princess. :)

Despite the ballad of CenotaphGirl and The RandomGuy sounding like an adventure so awesome it would become a myth. I’m glad that unlike many here, judging by some of the messages I’ve had, assuming we’ve done the dirty The Princess knows me well enough to know it’s neither in this outlaws character or style.

Viva Ceno, you’re a bloody legend!. 🤗 😇
Seriously....people believed that?

rwood and rguy are in a flirt behind their partners back ... also rcallie has a crush on someone here while cgirl was hitting on male users ... they're all waiting for halloween to go wild

Latest posts

Back