Who do you miss from ALL?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyway, moving on and moving up at the same time.

I miss Bee. She is a very nice woman whom I did not get a chance to talk with last year when I was here. And also Queen Ladyforsaken.

Serenia, where have you been? And Amy. And Callie. I can not say enough good things about her.

I do miss being here year-round like I used to be. I just want you all to know there are decent people here all over the place. Really everywhere you look. Unfortunately you also find the ones you want to avoid.

I hope everyone has a great holiday.

annik, Cavey, Peter Lorre, ladyforsaken, Solivagant, Equinox, Garfin22, Jilted John, SophiaGrace...

A bit of nostalgia

Last edited:
Anyway, moving on and moving up at the same time.

I miss Bee. She is a very nice woman whom I did not get a chance to talk with last year when I was here. And also Queen Ladyforsaken.

Serenia, where have you been? And Amy. And Callie. I can not say enough good things about her.

I do miss being here year-round like I used to be. I just want you all to know there are decent people here all over the place. Really everywhere you look. Unfortunately you also find the ones you want to avoid.

I hope everyone has a great holiday.
I'm right here my friend :D

I'm right here my friend :D

Do you know what you are? You are one of the people that make this place really worth coming to. You were very kind to me when I first arrived and every time you were gone for a while I would ask Cavey if you were ok.

I am very sorry I am not here full time anymore but you and handful of others make me realize that maybe, just maybe this place is not as bad as I have it set in my mind.*

*I hope Jen reads this and maybe she will finally say I am making progress. :)

Do you know what you are? You are one of the people that make this place really worth coming to. You were very kind to me when I first arrived and every time you were gone for a while I would ask Cavey if you were ok.

I am very sorry I am not here full time anymore but you and handful of others make me realize that maybe, just maybe this place is not as bad as I have it set in my mind.*

*I hope Jen reads this and maybe she will finally say I am making progress. :)
This was so lovely to read and heartwarming. Thank you.

Not gonna say any names, but there are a couple of people I miss from when I had my original account here. One I really miss because they were someone I became close with, yet as I always do I just messed everything up.

Latest posts

Back