Who do you miss from ALL?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Everyone listed above I talked to Bluey the mod here, some other people are missing. They are from 2008 . I joined on Christmas of 2007 for the first time. I think Robin was another mod. NevermorevEvanescencefan seemed to last the longest last visit 2019

CrypticSailor - She was quite and always kept to herself. But she joined in 2008. Ahhh. 2008. Those were the good times. Ha! ha!

iu

The rumor was a truth or a tumor

CrypticSailor was from 2007. Good person but has some issues so he had his account deleted. He did come back a bit later but I don't seem to remember him ever posting again.

graphic.jpg

Kristina said:
Well I do miss the way it was in 2008 it was fun and friends

I've seen some old posts from that era, it definitely seemed like things were more tight-knit back then.

Even though I'd say that I'm wiser today, my life was better in 2008 no question, and could have been even better if I didn't get in my own way. The regret has been weighing on me lately.

It sucks that sometimes, we don't know what the right things to do were, when we should have done it. And by the time we figure it out, that time has long since passed.

Forgottendanfan said:
How are people on here "missed"? Nobody's ever even bothered to try and get to know me.

They're usually active posters or chat room members that forged bonds with many people or left a lasting impression through high-quality posts. Or charming low-quality posts too...I don't know, some have been around for half a decade or a whole decade. People bond over and are remembered for all sorts of things. I think I got missed once when I had no internet access and was offline for a couple of weeks.

Rodent said:
Forgottendanfan said:
How are people on here "missed"? Nobody's ever even bothered to try and get to know me.

They're usually active posters or chat room members that forged bonds with many people or left a lasting impression through high-quality posts. Or charming low-quality posts too...I don't know, some have been around for half a decade or a whole decade. People bond over and are remembered for all sorts of things. I think I got missed once when I had no internet access and was offline for a couple of weeks.

That's understandable, but I've tried to reach out countless times to people on here and all I've received in return is being ignored. If I can't be accepted even on a loneliness forum, there really is little hope.

Forgottendanfan said:
That's understandable, but I've tried to reach out countless times to people on here and all I've received in return is being ignored. If I can't be accepted even on a loneliness forum, there really is little hope.

Well, it's hard to say why these things happen because I have no idea what people you are messaging and whether they are active members or people that post a couple of times but don't really come back to check in after their initial posts - and believe me, there are a lot of those people. And hell, I'm honeysuckle at starting small-talk so I never really went out of my way to just chat people up. Have you checked out the chatroom? I know you requested an invitation but I don't think you came by so your invite has likely expired at this point. But I find it a lot easier to join running conversations most of the time. You might have to be patient because activity can vary a lot depending on the time or day and other people's time zones. In any case, you can request another invite if you like.

There are people I miss from here, that I am in touch with and could talk to, but I haven't because although I'm still curious about them and care about them, I don't feel like I'm interesting enough to be capable of holding up my end of a conversation.

Basically I don't talk to them cause I don't want to bore them away, make them think that we don't have enough to talk about for a connection after all.

I've been stuck feeling that way for a while. But my mind has been so numb and blank lately.

TheSkaFish said:
There are people I miss from here, that I am in touch with and could talk to, but I haven't because although I'm still curious about them and care about them, I don't feel like I'm interesting enough to be capable of holding up my end of a conversation. 

Basically I don't talk to them cause I don't want to bore them away, make them think that we don't have enough to talk about for a connection after all.

I've been stuck feeling that way for a while.  But my mind has been so numb and blank lately.

You're not boring. You talk about plenty of interesting things. 

Hell, sometimes a song link is nice and just enough.

Leef. I miss him. A lot. He was a good guy by heart. Just went off course a bit. I should have been a better friend to him. I always thought he was super cool.

Jilted John. I miss him too. He skype called me from hospital when he was admitted. I couldn't pickup. Next day I heard thst he passed away. I wasn't super busy but I was doing something. Nothing that I couldn't have postponed. Nothing as important as the final words of a dying friend. I have always felt guilty over that. I wish I could talk to him one last time. He said I always made him laugh and I slept as much as his cat does. I often wonder what did he want to tel me from his deathbed. I'll have to live with it. I deleted my Skype a few years later because it kept reminding me on his birthdays, to wish him.

Robin, Katelyn, and Bluey. I still do talk to Bluey once in a bluemoon. I miss them.

Eve, I miss her.. A lot. I hope she is laughing at me from heaven when I make typos.
Nal, I miss talking to her. She listened to whatever honeysuckle I had to say. No complaints ever.

Eks, I think of you quite often. It makes me sad that I don't have the technology to send a text to heaven.

I miss a lot more people. I've been bottling up all these. I'll post as things come out and I remember.

Latest posts

Back