Who do you truly miss the most from your life?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I miss my Granny from my fathers side the most.
My younger brother too.....suicided a few years ago.. but still lives in my soul.....
I hope they await me in Heaven with hugs & kisses.. :love:
Unfortunately, suiciders are not in Heaven. But you can pray him out of hell if you pray

My grandfather. I wish i had had more time to talk and learn about his life. There are some things about mine I wish I could have asked him about.
Best man I've known.

I just have to share this. A few nights ago a relative came over to visit and they had been traveling and she had brought a couple of very special gifts for me. One of them was, you guessed it. Butterflies. They were magnets for the refrigerator and I can never have enough butterfly magnets on my fridge.

The second thing was a beautiful little cross and it says, "Yesterday in our arms. Today in our hearts. Forever in our memories."

I miss Sunday morning at the breakfast table with my family. French press coffee, rice porridge and long conversation without any rush. My girls are in college now and are too busy to think about Dad... I miss my girls sitting on my lap while I read to them... I miss everything about raising my children.

Latest posts

Back