Who here would you like to estabish a relationship with?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There have been a few over the years. Not naming names, of course ;)

Unfortunately, I was too blinded by the crushes I was having at the time, to see what interesting, endearing, and attractive people they really were. I think we could have been like-minded too, or at the very least close enough.

And it's also unfortunate that I didn't have myself prepared in time, to be "likeable" myself.

There have been a few over the years. Not naming names, of course ;)

Unfortunately, I was too blinded by the crushes I was having at the time, to see what interesting, endearing, and attractive people they really were. I think we could have been like-minded too, or at the very least close enough.

And it's also unfortunate that I didn't have myself prepared in time, to be "likeable" myself.

And it's too late now?

OMG is that a real question *chuckles*
Of course it's a real question, though the answers....not so much. lol
Oh, the memories.

I'll have to stick with my darling @Lacrecia

And it's too late now?

In one case, yeah, unfortunately.

In others, I don't know, it's not clear. But it's the same as with anyone, I'm not sure if I could impress them. As I am right now I don't think I could...I have to pull myself together more first.

Also I worry because let's be honest, for a while, the side of myself I showed here was unflattering, to say the least.

Anyway - we have some common interests, so it's not like it's people I know nothing about. But I'm worried that the right ideas won't come to me, for them to think I'm interesting enough. And I'm worried I can't think of anything, or do anything well enough, for them to think I'm cool.

In one case, yeah, unfortunately.

In others, I don't know, it's not clear. But it's the same as with anyone, I'm not sure if I could impress them. As I am right now I don't think I could...I have to pull myself together more first.

Also I worry because let's be honest, for a while, the side of myself I showed here was unflattering, to say the least.

Anyway - we have some common interests, so it's not like it's people I know nothing about. But I'm worried that the right ideas won't come to me, for them to think I'm interesting enough. And I'm worried I can't think of anything, or do anything well enough, for them to think I'm cool.
You showed your human side. That's actually an attractive quality. Just go for it! IMO, you are more then good enough! I think you are cool. I just wish you would learn to accept that yourself. That's your biggest challenge.

I don't know anyone here well enough to say with any certainty I'd like to enter a relationship with them. Certain people have piqued my interest however.

Latest posts

Back