Who here would you like to estabish a relationship with?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll 'fess up and say there's a frenchie from the other side of Canada that I find intriguing. Too many obstacles though.

as friends to hang out, everyone here with whom I've had a nice connection, you know who you are. // as for men, I like them kind, strong and protective and I guess I met a few like that too, you know who you are too.

Equinox sticks out in my mind. By relationship, I mean friendship.

Roguewave seems pretty cool too. We should talk more on Aim.

a lot of people here just don't seem to have any idea of what a relationship/friendship is.

It's my lot in life, after all...

Arsenic Queen said:
a lot of people here just don't seem to have any idea of what a relationship/friendship is.

The fact that this thread exists in the Games forum affirms this claim.

DreamerDeceiver said:
It's my lot in life, after all...

Arsenic Queen said:

The fact that this thread exists in the Games forum affirms this claim.

lol

I'm not looking for that kind of relationship, but there are a few people here I'd probably be good friends with. For example, I'd have lots of awesome English discussions with sylvestris lybica. I also think I would've engaged in some friendly political debates with that Skorian guy if he hadn't gotten banned or whatever so soon after I joined. I try not to get too close to people on forums though, because everyone eventually leaves or becomes inactive. Depressing.

Latest posts

Back