Who remembers River Phoenix?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 188685

sunflower lover
Reaction score
I just remembered River Phoenix and found this interesting,so sad how he died at such a young age

Of course I remember River Phoenix. I just recently watched two movies that starred him - Stand By Me and Explorers. Both awesome films, especially Stand By Me. The whole cast in that movie was perfect. He was a wonderful actor, pity he died so young.

Of course I remember River Phoenix. I just recently watched two movies that starred him - Stand By Me and Explorers. Both awesome films, especially Stand By Me. The whole cast in that movie was perfect. He was a wonderful actor, pity he died so young.
Good times, sincerely

hmm interesting I have not heard of him before I will look up some of his work later on sounds like a great person.

I'm old enough to remember him just like Brandon Lee or Kurt Cobain. Lookwise - can't judge but happened to watch recently on youtube some "consensus" among girls and women of all ages that Alain Deloin is the best looking for as long as males are concerned.

Yes very true

hmm interesting I have not heard of him before I will look up some of his work later on sounds like a great person.
Yeah,he was a great actor,there is more videos on YouTube about him you can check out bam 🙂

“Stand by Me” is one of my favorite movies. River Phoenix was an absolute doll in that movie. I can remember watching that with my grandmother, it was one of those movies that she would watch and enjoy like it was the first time every time. Or anything with Paul Newman and Robert Redford. I love Paul Newman.

Latest posts

Back