Who's 1 stranger that you still remember?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Azariah

Reaction score

To me, I remember watching a video of this black guy in front of a neo nazi man. they were yelling at the neo nazi man saying "Why do you hate us?" and then he just hugged the neo nazi man and they both broke down in tears.

That really touched me.

ok they didn't break down and cry but it was still very touching. Lol maybe i broke down and cried haha.

Who is one stranger you remember?

I attempted suicide by car... I remember the poor mother with a screaming baby in the back of her car, standing over me and not knowing what to do. One of the worst things I have ever done.

Ok, that's intense. I mean who was this woman? was she in the backseat of your car when you crashed? or did you crash into her car? and i never thought you were one to attempt suicide. I guess now everybody isn't immune to suicide.

I too attempted suicide in 2020. swallowed sleeping pills. a whole bottle full of them. I can never understand why people would try physically committing suicide or shedding blood or getting physically injured.

to me sleep seemed harmless. but the fear was still there.

Ok, that's intense. I mean who was this woman? was she in the backseat of your car when you crashed? or did you crash into her car? and i never thought you were one to attempt suicide. I guess now everybody isn't immune to suicide.

I too attempted suicide in 2020. swallowed sleeping pills. a whole bottle full of them. I can never understand why people would try physically committing suicide or shedding blood or getting physically injured.

to me sleep seemed harmless. but the fear was still there.
She was a complete stranger honestly, I jumped out in front of her car... it was a selfish thing to do but... such is life another mistake to add to my list of mistakes. I counted, each car, hide between trees and went for it.

I'm sorry you went through that... sometimes its all so hard.

A stranger tried jumping in front of my dad's pick up one time. my dad just swerved the pick up truck to avoid him. i remember in middle school i could never comprehend why people would want to end their life, well im not in middle school anymore.

A stranger tried jumping in front of my dad's pick up one time. my dad just swerved the pick up truck to avoid him. i remember in middle school i could never comprehend why people would want to end their life, well im not in middle school anymore.
I've never understood why anyone would want to live... aside from having a child, I'd live for my child.

Latest posts

Back