why are people so mean ?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jenn9922

Reaction score
where i live...people are exceptionally mean to me...for no reason. im nice sweet...people are just ANGRY dislike me..have issues with me...they just do NOT like me. I go out of my way to be super nice sweet to people..and they are fuking MEAN to me. the weird thing is...in another galaxy i' dbe some famous movie star...im pretty nice sweet....i have this star quality and instead of people being mean to me they just abuse me kind of like whawt htey do to lindsey lohan or britney spears. there was a time when i was considerd 'cool' by the peopel I knew growing up but now all people do is abuse me. ive had people people throw things at me, are mean patronizing, yell at me...ive been through worse than hell. if i go to a restaurant regularly instead of getting good treatment i get abused. i cant take it anymore.... some people do act as if talking to me is a HUGE deal as if im someone huge but instead they just abuse me too. in fact any interaction i have with a human results in some form of anger mistreatment or abuse.... i just CANT interact with people-- im scared of people b/c of how crazy they get. Im really calm down to earth laid back happy.... all i get is abused or mistreated.

where i work no one talks to me...its a fuking nightmare...i work in a large call center and everyuone gets off on TALKING to each other laughing then looking at me like 'ha ha shes a mute" type attitude...like they get OFF On ignoring me. I try to ignore it but i can't...because theyre all fuking me over i purposely then dont talk even MORE...i make it a habit to stay silent to sayu "fuk u" jerks....and some people are MAD i dont talk to them but they dont talk to me so what am i supposed to do? my manager comments and almost makes fun of me saying "well you LOVE interacting with the people here" and im thinking..i WOULD but no one talks to me?? in fact i think a girl quit b/c i accidentally moved away from her when she sat next ot me...i didnt do it on purpose and i told her i needed to move...but then she quit. when a guy left it's weird....he sat there STARING at me before he quit...but the whole time he never said a word to me. all the attention is on ME but NO ONE SAYS A WORD TO ME.....how do people deal with this bullsh*t. if i go to any party or event even a family one..NO ONE TALKS TO ME AND EVERYONE IGNORES ME.....im so sick of this crap...in fact if somehow i DO end up talking to someone...everyone acts as if..OMG shes talking to someone ?!!1 and acts like its a HUGE deal...as if i just dont TALK or something...fuking idiots. three males tried talking to me there and their first words to me were "youre so QUIET..shes so QUIET""!!! then one insisted i was shy and when he quit...HE talked to me and i talked to him and he said "oh wow i had no idea you could talk like this." HUH?!!!!! you had NO IDEA I COULD TALK NORMALLY??? are these people crazy??? how can people be so derogatory to someone???

also im the top sales person there...these people are nuts....it's strange how people treat me....all they do is put me down treat me as if something's wrong with me. STARE at me..ive had STARING contests with the jerks there who are SO rude to me. one guy just sat there STARING at me smirking rudely....like he wanted to get areaction out of me...like they wont talk to me but they want me to talk first so im like screw them. I have to suffer like this every minute of my life. i meet weirdos off the net who reject me even though im super hot and pretty and nice....and people just reject me and try to find flaws in me even if they are ugly and rude and weird....im quitting my job b/c working there is torture..i LOVE talkign to people but b/c people ignore me i feel they've just outcasted me already and i dont want to like...be the first one to talk im thinking screw them...they are so rude to me....i worked at another place before that and not everyone liked me but i talked to many people and had lots of 'work friends' at work...it was normal enough not great but normal but this place is hell. any call center i work in the degenerates just treat me like crap and ignore me. i have beenthrough more abuse than anyone....im totally persecuted by people and have 100's of stories....people just get together to gang bully me. i was abused by my ENTIRE neighborhood for an entire year...harassed cruelly...im a girl living alone it's crazy. people or some have told me..if u moved to like toronto you'd be popular or some other place...but here it's like all these ugly weird rude crazy people just abuse me...i try to stay positive but people are CONSTANTLY trying to bring me down...in life and in anything else....

a 'semi friend' months ago invited me out to dinner...at the time i didnt 'need to meet new people' in fact i felt ok, but i guess he thought i did? i dont know he invited me to dinner to meet two of his friends, a man and woman couple. i went and when i sat down....i said hi to them...and then the couple was just totally ignoring me and the woman was rolling her eyes at me like she just didnt like me and was irritated. Now I felt a little intimidated by a 'couple' and they were talking to my friend and ignoring me and then giving me dirtyish looks. Finally I broke the ice and began talking to 'them' to where they were semi friendly to me but not really but obviously didn't want to talk to me again. I mean why? why the instant dislike for me? if I was with a boyfriend, and someone brought a friend, i guess im the kind of person who likes to make people feel welcome...i'd talk to the girl and ask her questions....again its weird how people treat me, the loner girl who is alone as if I should cater to them and also get disrespected by them. again its also frustrating why im ALWAYS alone no matter what in life?! i witness siblings friends, get married divorced..live life and im STILL AND ALWAYS ALONE....its a cruel reality....now where i live there are others who have moved here and had a hard time meeting people. I remember meeting a girl at an agency place once and she said she had been in orlando for two years and made two frineds..and she looked liek she was about to start crying--but she was married, then she said "oh but you're REALLY alone." im thinking...YUP....im TOTALLY ALONE...im a loner NOT by choice. Now i do remember visiting NYC years ago and walked into an apt complex...and these women were just looking at me..turning around...smiling like....they wanted to be my friend....it was weird. so there is hope that i can live in places and people would LOVE me. a man at my job who doesnt talk to me but once was talking ABOUT me said "oh jenn is my favorite person" but he woudlnt talk to me....and he's married anyway....but no matter what i do...i cant meet people and im DOOMED to be alone....

Know the feeling, whole town here hates my guts, the feeling is mutual.
I just try to stay away from them as much as possible and be a hermit in my room instead :D
:(

Oh, and welcome to the forum

jenn9922 said:
where i live...people are exceptionally mean to me...for no reason. im nice sweet...people are just ANGRY dislike me..have issues with me...they just do NOT like me. I go out of my way to be super nice sweet to people..and they are fuking MEAN to me. the weird thing is...in another galaxy i' dbe some famous movie star...im pretty nice sweet....i have this star quality and instead of people being mean to me they just abuse me kind of like whawt htey do to lindsey lohan or britney spears. there was a time when i was considerd 'cool' by the peopel I knew growing up but now all people do is abuse me. ive had people people throw things at me, are mean patronizing, yell at me...ive been through worse than hell. if i go to a restaurant regularly instead of getting good treatment i get abused. i cant take it anymore.... some people do act as if talking to me is a HUGE deal as if im someone huge but instead they just abuse me too. in fact any interaction i have with a human results in some form of anger mistreatment or abuse.... i just CANT interact with people-- im scared of people b/c of how crazy they get. Im really calm down to earth laid back happy.... all i get is abused or mistreated.

where i work no one talks to me...its a fuking nightmare...i work in a large call center and everyuone gets off on TALKING to each other laughing then looking at me like 'ha ha shes a mute" type attitude...like they get OFF On ignoring me. I try to ignore it but i can't...because theyre all fuking me over i purposely then dont talk even MORE...i make it a habit to stay silent to sayu "fuk u" jerks....and some people are MAD i dont talk to them but they dont talk to me so what am i supposed to do? my manager comments and almost makes fun of me saying "well you LOVE interacting with the people here" and im thinking..i WOULD but no one talks to me?? in fact i think a girl quit b/c i accidentally moved away from her when she sat next ot me...i didnt do it on purpose and i told her i needed to move...but then she quit. when a guy left it's weird....he sat there STARING at me before he quit...but the whole time he never said a word to me. all the attention is on ME but NO ONE SAYS A WORD TO ME.....how do people deal with this bullsh*t. if i go to any party or event even a family one..NO ONE TALKS TO ME AND EVERYONE IGNORES ME.....im so sick of this crap....i have to suffer like this every minute of my life. i meet weirdos off the net who reject me even though im super hot and pretty and nice....and people just reject me and try to find flaws in me even if they are ugly and rude and weird....im quitting my job b/c working there is torture..i LOVE talkign to people but b/c people ignore me i feel they've just outcasted me already and i dont want to like...be the first one to talk im thinking screw them...they are so rude to me....

Is this for real? No offense, but you seem to contradict yourself several times in this post.

Sigma said:
I just try to stay away from them as much as possible and be a hermit in my room instead :D

Oh, and welcome to the forum

oh well that sucks...but why do people hate you? i mean is there a valid reason (not that there would be) or do they have a reason or do they just hate you for no reason like most creeps do....i don't get all this hate that people show and thanks.... im reading some stuff on this forum and its similar to the things I know i go through so im wondering.... are random people just hated by others....for no reason because those people are total scumbags.

EveWasFramed said:
jenn9922 said:

where i work no one talks to me...its a fuking nightmare...i work in a large call center and everyuone gets off on TALKING to each other laughing then looking at me like 'ha ha shes a mute" type attitude...like they get OFF On ignoring me. I try to ignore it but i can't...because theyre all fuking me over i purposely then dont talk even MORE...i make it a habit to stay silent to sayu "fuk u" jerks....and some people are MAD i dont talk to them but they dont talk to me so what am i supposed to do? my manager comments and almost makes fun of me saying "well you LOVE interacting with the people here" and im thinking..i WOULD but no one talks to me?? in fact i think a girl quit b/c i accidentally moved away from her when she sat next ot me...i didnt do it on purpose and i told her i needed to move...but then she quit. when a guy left it's weird....he sat there STARING at me before he quit...but the whole time he never said a word to me. all the attention is on ME but NO ONE SAYS A WORD TO ME.....how do people deal with this bullsh*t. if i go to any party or event even a family one..NO ONE TALKS TO ME AND EVERYONE IGNORES ME.....im so sick of this crap....i have to suffer like this every minute of my life. i meet weirdos off the net who reject me even though im super hot and pretty and nice....and people just reject me and try to find flaws in me even if they are ugly and rude and weird....im quitting my job b/c working there is torture..i LOVE talkign to people but b/c people ignore me i feel they've just outcasted me already and i dont want to like...be the first one to talk im thinking screw them...they are so rude to me....

Is this for real? No offense, but you seem to contradict yourself several times in this post.

no i dont contradict myself,a nd people who point out that others are contradicting themselves which makes no sense anyway really have no point but to put that person down.... again for no reason....

jenn9922 said:
no i dont contradict myself,a nd people who point out that others are contradicting themselves which makes no sense anyway really have no point but to put that person down.... again for no reason....

I wasnt putting you down in my reply in any way, shape or form.

Also, saying that people who say that people contradict themselves makes no sense...well... :p doesn't really make any sense. lol

These cases interest me. I'd like to spend some time with you somehow. A day in your life maybe, to discover why this is happening to you.

Heh, moves to Wales. That honeysuckle doesn't happen here. It's nice and peaceful and relaxing. If you are what you claim you are, then in your current location you're probably a target for bullying. But here, you'll be appreciated for who you are, or at least who you say you are.

Perhaps there are some times where you mistake the situation for "I'm being attacked here" so you get defensive towards them and everybody's confused as to why everyone's angry.

Come and live here in Wales, I'll make sure you wont meet those types of people.

People are mean because they are. We can either deal with it or we can't.

(Edit: Realized the previous message was not what I wished to convey.)

jenn9922 said:
where i live...people are exceptionally mean to me...for no reason. im nice sweet...people are just ANGRY dislike me..have issues with me...they just do NOT like me. I go out of my way to be super nice sweet to people..and they are fuking MEAN to me.
Sigma said:

How could people hate nice/good people? Is it jealousy? What is it really.

Some people are nasty to sweet, kind people because they think that such people will allow themselves to be walked on and abused. A more assertive person would soon put them in their place. I'm similiar to you in that I am gentle and caring, and I seem to draw bullies to me for these reasons. I think that the answer is for us to develop more self esteem and to become more assertive, though this is far, far easier said than done.
Maybe people at work are nasty to you because they envy you for being the best sales person there. When certain sorts of people are threatened (or feel threatened) by someone else's success, it can make them treat that person badly. Or do you take open pleasure in your success which could come across as boasting to those less successful? I don't want to hurt you by asking you this. It's just that sometimes my own lack of self esteem leads me to talk about something I am good at, in the hope that it will make people like me more, but I find that it often has the opposite effect.
There could be many reasons why the couple didn't include you in their conversation. Maybe they had hoped to be on their own with the friend who invited you to discuss problems or mutual plans/experiences etc. Maybe they were too involved in each other to even be aware of the effect of their rather rude attitude towards you. But I can understand your feelings of rejection as I am often overlooked socially as well. It is horrible to be ignored-I am sending you a big hug.

Latest posts

Back