why do guys always say this stuff to me why compare me to others

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

unlucky in life

Reaction score
i have come across pattern in men words towards there similar words towards from all different guys its same thing over and over I really know what they mean will I do .why say this specific kind stuff
is it because I am not good enough it is because I don't do what I am told

here are 2 types
1st guy " any woman in the room but you"

2nd guy said "don't get me wrong I like women just not you"

3rd said 2i have better thing to do then to bother with like of you"

why this specific stuff it over over and over from different guy every time but phased different

but similar pattern and meaning

PLEASE PROPER ANSWERS NO RUBBISH ANSWERS AS I WILL DIMISSED THEM . do i make my self clear .

what do these words really mean beside cutting me up and putting me down

any psychologist here.

WHY MALES ALWAYS TELL ME I AM WORTHLESS AND COMPARE TO ANY WOMAN IN WORLD AS LONGS AS ITS NOT ME THEY WANT

DO NOT start lashing out at other members just because they say something you do not like.

If you are anything like you are on this forum in real life I can see why guys would say those things to you. People can pick up on things by simple body language alone. Sophia is right, you do have deep issues. Just go back and look at all the threads you've made since you've come here. 90% of them are all about the exact same thing. You remind me of a friend of mine, no one wanted to go out with her either. Her personality alone was just so off putting. She was tolerable as a friend but anything more was out of the question.

Sci-Fi said:
DO NOT start lashing out at other members just because they say something you do not like.

If you are anything like you are on this forum in real life I can see why guys would say those things to you. People can pick up on things by simple body language alone. Sophia is right, you do have deep issues. Just go back and look at all the threads you've made since you've come here. 90% of them are all about the exact same thing. You remind me of a friend of mine, no one wanted to go out with her either. Her personality alone was just so off putting. She was tolerable as a friend but anything more was out of the question.

well let me you some thing i did nothing for them to say that to me i was bulled my entire life and rejected .i am sure if you were bulled you ,ll very open person open to any kind abuse but that not me i have to be caution not people are saints so make fact clear to you not all people are nice i have meet alot viscous cruel mean people

I DON'T HAVE DEEP ISSUES may be if stop meeting people who like mess out my life all because they didn't like me would be great too . because they reason why i have the problem cause and effect . victim is not always to blame to despite what people say

eg
if naked woman walked in footballer locker room full men its doesn't mean she want raped or have sex any those of men she not asking yet men think so .now do you see where i am coming from or easier for you or any clearer

I was bullied through school and into adulthood. So I know what it is like.

You will find here that not all blame the victim, in fact most are very sympathetic to the victim. But once you start to get to know a person better their truer selves begin to show.

Don't stereotype men, if a naked man walked into a women's locker room they would probably assume he was looking for sex too, so don't use that as an example. If a person walks naked into a locker room with a bunch of other naked people of the opposite sex what do you think the first thing on their mind will be? Be it man or woman.

Sophia, that was a cruel and heartless thing to say. Everyone has their own short comings and things they must deal with. You could have just as easily ignored this thread, instead you choose to say something hurtful just for the sake of saying it. If Unlucky frustrates you, then perhaps you should not read her posts.

And Sci-Fi shame on you for acting as if Unlucky was doing anything other than responding to some one who clearly lashed out at her first.

Just because some one frustrates you does not give you the right to be cruel towards them. This post is no different than many posts like it on this forum, yet for some reason people seem to think it's okay to treat unlucky as a subhuman.

If you want to offer you're advice, great. If you are frustrated and can't say anything without being down right cruel, then just move on to one of the other thousands of threads. For fucks sake, grow up a bit children.

And in response to Unlucky...

--All I can say is, the opposite sex isn't everything in life. I hope you can find a way to release yourself from what you can't seem to wrap your head around.

--Plain and simple, human beings are human beings, they are not perfect, they all have their short comings. There is absolutely no need to measure your worth by what other people say to you. Life isn't fair. Also, if you start setting up bowling pins, chances are some one may try to knock them down.

--Try to stop banging your head against the wall before it starts bleeding. There is sooooo much to enjoy in life, why focus on that which you can not change and may never figure out?

--People tend to fear that which they do not understand. Fear often leads to irrational behavior much of which can be hurtful. We must be wary of what we say, for we do not see ourselves as the world sees us and the world does not see us as we see ourselves.

--The world is full of beauty, so you have to do your best not to focus so hard on the ugly things people can and will say. The wind blows, the clouds rain, the sun shines, and people are going about their lives. Lots of beautiful things.

Take care unlucky.

Sci-Fi said:
I was bullied through school and into adulthood. So I know what it is like.

You will find here that not all blame the victim, in fact most are very sympathetic to the victim. But once you start to get to know a person better their truer selves begin to show.

Don't stereotype men, if a naked man walked into a women's locker room they would probably assume he was looking for sex too, so don't use that as an example. If a person walks naked into a locker room with a bunch of other naked people of the opposite sex what do you think the first thing on their mind will be? Be it man or woman.

its example . it means i didn't asked to compare to others girls who are million times better then me i don't do that to them they never say sorry or feel bad its who suffer life old single of woman while they can have all the girls they each and every day and i get nothing its not from lack trying either and rejected like pisese of dirt .it has annoying me why they is pattern of the same kind of words off different guys who have never meet each other . and yet they all the same kind of stuff its so complex may be i should i given up on boyfriend its stupid for me not for other girls i am just weird and strange its very hard to explain no on else has this pattern of rejection same kind words used all the time

TropicalStarfish said:
Sophia, that was a cruel and heartless thing to say. Everyone has their own short comings and things they must deal with. You could have just as easily ignored this thread, instead you choose to say something hurtful just for the sake of saying it. If Unlucky frustrates you, then perhaps you should not read her posts.

And Sci-Fi shame on you for acting as if Unlucky was doing anything other than responding to some one who clearly lashed out at her first.

Just because some one frustrates you does not give you the right to be cruel towards them. This post is no different than many posts like it on this forum, yet for some reason people seem to think it's okay to treat unlucky as a subhuman.

If you want to offer you're advice, great. If you are frustrated and can't say anything without being down right cruel, then just move on to one of the other thousands of threads. For fucks sake, grow up a bit children.

And in response to Unlucky...

--All I can say is, the opposite sex isn't everything in life. I hope you can find a way to release yourself from what you can't seem to wrap your head around.

--Plain and simple, human beings are human beings, they are not perfect, they all have their short comings. There is absolutely no need to measure your worth by what other people say to you. Life isn't fair. Also, if you start setting up bowling pins, chances are some one may try to knock them down.

--Try to stop banging your head against the wall before it starts bleeding. There is sooooo much to enjoy in life, why focus on that which you can not change and may never figure out?

--People tend to fear that which they do not understand. Fear often leads to irrational behavior much of which can be hurtful. We must be wary of what we say, for we do not see ourselves as the world sees us and the world does not see us as we see ourselves.

--The world is full of beauty, so you have to do your best not to focus so hard on the ugly things people can and will say. The wind blows, the clouds rain, the sun shines, and people are going about their lives. Lots of beautiful things.

Take care unlucky.

that was nice things to say .but they do compare me to other girls many of them are compiled to do so time and time this has happened .by what they say i don't know why i am compared like some object like quality is less to other women its seem very much less have told me i have no quality to them .like dear vs cheap or like posche vs banner care

but they one cold relaity
they like have made efforts to get know others women just not me i have no value to them its seem i am worthless like trash worthless have made me feel that way but i find they have done done this to other women just me have experience this .i don't know any more may be i have no vale like they said

Hey there Unlucky,

I really feel for you. It seems like regular posters here on ALL have been able to help you find the answers you're looking for. I remember several of your previous threads and it seems to me that you chose not to listen to people that gave you great advice yet you willingly engage in childish spats as you see fit. It's no surprise that you encounter exasperation here from time to time. Not judging you, just pointing out an observation.

Anyone who says to you that you have no value is a pretty empty shell of a human. Why listen to them? Why listen to anything negative Unlucky? It's obvious from your postings that you seem to focus on that instead of anything constructive. You ask for help or answers but seem unwilling to accept what's given to you- it's up to you whether or not you move forward or stay in the rut you're in.

Is there the possibility of an Irish lass such as yourself moving elsewhere? It sounds like the guys in your neck of the woods have a toxic attitude towards you(and you for them in all fairness)- maybe you need to go elsewhere for a fresh start.

Might I also suggest possibly using spell-check and proof-reading your posts before you send them? It's sometimes difficult to understand what you're trying to say as the words see to come out in a jumble. I see the hurt in what you're saying, just asking for a bit of clarity.

I can't possibly begin to imagine the pain inside you. Being called down isn't really good for the soul and it seems like it affects you more than some of us. I also suspect you've isolated yourself somewhat and have no one to turn to.

Maybe you can attempt a new strategy for us to get to know you better. From what I can recall from previous posts you are a short, curvy, Irish-girl in her late twenties/early thirties. You've spent some time in college as well- what did you study? Do you have a job- if so, what is it? How about hobbies, any of them? Do you see where I'm going with this Unlucky? Maybe if we know more about you, you're likes, and dislikes we can relate to you better.

One more thing, can we call you anything other than Unlucky? I always feel like I'm bringing a negative into a conversation when I write that.

Have a great day. :)

Lonely in BC said:
Hey there Unlucky,

I really feel for you. It seems like regular posters here on ALL have been able to help you find the answers you're looking for. I remember several of your previous threads and it seems to me that you chose not to listen to people that gave you great advice yet you willingly engage in childish spats as you see fit. It's no surprise that you encounter exasperation here from time to time. Not judging you, just pointing out an observation.

Anyone who says to you that you have no value is a pretty empty shell of a human. Why listen to them? Why listen to anything negative Unlucky? It's obvious from your postings that you seem to focus on that instead of anything constructive. You ask for help or answers but seem unwilling to accept what's given to you- it's up to you whether or not you move forward or stay in the rut you're in.

Is there the possibility of an Irish lass such as yourself moving elsewhere? It sounds like the guys in your neck of the woods have a toxic attitude towards you(and you for them in all fairness)- maybe you need to go elsewhere for a fresh start.

Might I also suggest possibly using spell-check and proof-reading your posts before you send them? It's sometimes difficult to understand what you're trying to say as the words see to come out in a jumble. I see the hurt in what you're saying, just asking for a bit of clarity.

I can't possibly begin to imagine the pain inside you. Being called down isn't really good for the soul and it seems like it affects you more than some of us. I also suspect you've isolated yourself somewhat and have no one to turn to.

Maybe you can attempt a new strategy for us to get to know you better. From what I can recall from previous posts you are a short, curvy, Irish-girl in her late twenties/early thirties. You've spent some time in college as well- what did you study? Do you have a job- if so, what is it? How about hobbies, any of them? Do you see where I'm going with this Unlucky? Maybe if we know more about you, you're likes, and dislikes we can relate to you better.

One more thing, can we call you anything other than Unlucky? I always feel like I'm bringing a negative into a conversation when I write that.

sorry about spelling i was not great at English at school . yeah they very shallow guys some far worse then other .like Argentina guy i mention i know yee hate me mention him but he did rate my age and personality and how i looking cut me in two i never meet guy to rate me so closely
and in detail . now he was very hallow guy worse then rest of them very hallow shallow guy . that what said to me .he has been talking who are good looking i got doped me like rock for nothing that fact i was not young good looking female look what he said

"don't get me wrong i like women just not you"its very true he likes other women just not me .

he not the first guy has rated me this way .

@Tropical, maybe you should go back and look at Unlucky's previous threads and read them all. Maybe then you'll see where we are coming from. You might think it's mean but it is not, just go look through her threads. People have attempted to get to know her more than just from her same old posts, but she has ignored any attempts at people wanting to know more about her.

We're not being mean, we're being honest with her. She seems to dislike whenever someone says something she doesn't want to hear. When someone focuses on nothing but the negative and refuses to listen to decent advice the many people have given them, that person has issues they need to deal with. It's been the same thing since she has come to this site. After all this time there is nothing left but to be blunt and straight with her.

TropicalStarfish said:
Sophia, that was a cruel and heartless thing to say.

Not my fault she refuses to accept she has really deep and complex issues that go way over our heads and refuses to get the experienced and informed professional help she clearly is in desperate need of.

Instead, she comes here.

We can't help her.

unlucky in life said:
Lonely in BC said:
Hey there Unlucky,

sorry about spelling i was not great at English at school . yeah they very shallow guys some far worse then other .like Argentina guy i mention i know yee hate me mention him but he did rate my age and personality and how i looking cut me in two i never meet guy to rate me so closely
and in detail . now he was very hallow guy worse then rest of them very hallow shallow guy . that what said to me .he has been talking who are good looking i got doped me like rock for nothing that fact i was not young good looking female look what he said

"don't get me wrong i like women just not you"its very true he likes other women just not me .

As I said before though Irish-girl, who are these guys to rate you? If they're going to have a crappy attitude towards you move on and forget about them.

Are these online relationships/guys you're talking about or your local peer group?

Lonely in BC said:
unlucky in life said:
Lonely in BC said:
Hey there Unlucky,

As I said before though Irish-girl, who are these guys to rate you? If they're going to have a crappy attitude towards you move on and forget about them.

Are these online relationships/guys you're talking about or your local peer group?
Are these online relationships/guys you're talking about or your local peer group? -BOTH .

it hard move when i am the one who loses out they don't and they ones who are being mean . they let me my place and its not with them .

some times i meets who are very shallow and make feel bad for no reason but i find they don't it to that attract to not one bit what ever it is about me i always pick this kind cruel sadistic abuse but good looking get nothing like that but i do. it really weird new guy same option of me as last guy . i was being trying to cheer him up he called jerk said that his opinion of me i said i wasn't he said i was jerk . i am she not he i did nothing wrong .
i find they act very macho and very shallow

I think, as Sophia Grace does, that you have deep issues and need professional help to deal with them. Your lack of self worth is drawing these sort of abusive men to you. They would not approach a more confident woman as they know that she would not accept their nasty comments and would not go away thinking about the comments afterwards,as she would be able to brush them off as comments made by insecure and horrible people, rather than as reflections of what she thinks she is worth. I am in the same boat (lack of self worth), so am not being judgemental towards you. I hope that you find the help you need and are able to move forward out of this phase of your life.

unlucky in life said:
Lonely in BC said:
unlucky in life said:
Lonely in BC said:
Hey there Unlucky,

Are these online relationships/guys you're talking about or your local peer group? -BOTH .

it hard move when i am the one who loses out they don't and they ones who are being mean . they let me my place and its not with them .

some times i meets who are very shallow and make feel bad for no reason but i find they don't it to that attract to not one bit what ever it is about me i always pick this kind cruel sadistic abuse but good looking get nothing like that but i do. it really weird new guy same option of me as last guy . i was being trying to cheer him up he called jerk said that his opinion of me i said i wasn't he said i was jerk . i am she not he i did nothing wrong .

I'm not sure what you consider attractive Irish-gal but beauty is in the eye of the beholder (I really hate using trite expressions like that but it seemed appropriate).

I know ladies that most would deem attractive (I think they are anyway) who get treated like s**t by guys as well so don't be thinking that having looks always gets freedom from mistreatment/abuse.

What qualities do you look for in a guy? Are you searching for eye-candy and passing up on potentially great guys because they don't meet a physical expectation you have? Are you looking for flash rather than steady? The one common denominator about the guys you've tried to get close to (that you've indicated to us) is that they seem to possess a mean streak. Maybe you need to change your criteria as far as guys go?

Lonely in BC said:
unlucky in life said:
Lonely in BC said:
unlucky in life said:
Lonely in BC said:
Hey there Unlucky,

I'm not sure what you consider attractive Irish-gal but beauty is in the eye of the beholder (I really hate using trite expressions like that but it seemed appropriate).

I know ladies that most would deem attractive (I think they are anyway) who get treated like s**t by guys as well so don't be thinking that having looks always gets freedom from mistreatment/abuse.

What qualities do you look for in a guy? Are you searching for eye-candy and passing up on potentially great guys because they don't meet a physical expectation you have? Are you looking for flash rather than steady? The one common denominator about the guys you've tried to get close to (that you've indicated to us) is that they seem to possess a mean streak. Maybe you need to change your criteria as far as guys go?
i was really looking for nay thing some of lads i knew from sport and other i choose because some Irish guys added him .just random selection with no agenda at all just trying to get guys to like me not thinking any thing at all. i have no agenda or criteria just random selection like lucky bag or dip

0186ca90-d931-4c13-bde1-60bd60605fe1.jpg

Latest posts

Back