Why do i feel even more lonely because i've turned 30?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've never had anyone either. I mean, I've gone out on some dates, but it's never led anywhere. I've never had a girlfriend. So I'm in the same boat as you.

I have had some of the harshest rejections when approaching women. I've had a girl just say , "No, uh uh" before I could even get a word out like I was beneath her. A lot of people are just downright mean. But I still try. Cause I would regret it more if I didn't make any attempt at all.
When i was in my teenage years i had that kind of honeysuckle in school to be honest. They'd say things that really bothered me, then the "naughty" kids who knew the girls i'd asked out would laugh and question why someone like me would even ask those girls out. Nowadays it wouldn't bother me and i'd have witty comebacks they'd probably fail to understand. I can speak to women, but i just don't know what environment to ask them out in or for phone numbers etc.

I've never had anyone either. I mean, I've gone out on some dates, but it's never led anywhere. I've never had a girlfriend. So I'm in the same boat as you.

I have had some of the harshest rejections when approaching women. I've had a girl just say , "No, uh uh" before I could even get a word out like I was beneath her. A lot of people are just downright mean. But I still try. Cause I would regret it more if I didn't make any attempt at all.
Very true

😃thanks,to be honest,I like being alone,you get to a certain time,where you're just done with trying to meet someone,and I have been alone for such a long time that I'm just so used to it that I don't even want to meet anyone,I like not having to answer to anyone,and I like being able to do whatever I want to do.

I like being able to do whatever I want to do.

The following is your virtual birthday present:

1657488647193.png

I have always feared rejection.

You are correct about feeling worse not trying.

Latest posts

Back