Why do men think a lot and women talk too much?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The real question is why women talk so much honeysuckle behind each other's backs.
Difference between men and women:
iu

I think neither think enough, and both talk too much, but because we don't think enough, when we talk we have nothing to say.

That's how we get to living lives like machines, and spending our days talking about inane nonsense, and the future turns out so boring.

My son jokingly tried to put a bucket on my head today. I didn't get it but once he explained it was funny.
Please explain.
Is that some new type of joke the kids are playing these days?
Or was it in reference to the guitar player called "Bucket Head"?

Please explain.
Is that some new type of joke the kids are playing these days?
Or was it in reference to the guitar player called "Bucket Head"?
Haha! Apparently in the game Skyrim you can put a bucket on someone's head to pause them or stall or something. I have been making a carpet mosaic in this little spot we cleared. I send him to get the buckets of rocks ive separated to make the patterns. He was wanting to do teenage boy stuff but he had to wait until I didn't need anything else. I started " lecturing" and he pretended to be a video game character putting an empty bucket on my head...like in the game...to get past my dialogue and my work so he could carry on with what he wanted to do.
I posted it here because I thought it was relevant.

Latest posts

Back