Why do weird things keep happening to me??

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Azariah

Reaction score
I'm gonna list all the weird things that have happened to me. A little bit about me im bipolar, I think about god and life a lot, im very generous, kind, I think im an empath because I can empathize easily with other people, I dont talk as much, but I think a lot, I like quiet places, I rarely get angry at other people, and that's it. For now.

1. Ive said a prayer pouring out my heart to God and after I felt this strange calming force that eased my soul. I felt like I could live forever. No there were no windows open or there were no ac's on.

2. From childhood I thought I was "different".

3. Ive heard phantom music in my head before. You know how people say they hear voices in their head? Well ive heard music.

4. I could change color, like the filter of my sight, if i focused real hard. But not anymore.

5. I met this micronesian lady when I was admitted at the mental hospital. She said she was gonna cure me. She said something about girls and sex feeling good i said you're only supposed to have sex with someone you're married to then something strange happened, its hard to explain, the psych techs told everyone to go to their rooms for no reason. It was very confusing.

6. I was at the Philippines for my mental health and my grandma and mom brought me to a Jollibee. We sat down. Suddenly time seemed to rush all around us, people were moving fast, but i wasn't freaking out neither were they. Then they told me to look behind me. My first impression of the lady I saw was that she was a witch. She looked scary. She had short curly hair and spaces between her teeth. She made a face at me and I think i got scared and looked away. Then my grandma told me to look again and I saw a dead bird on the floor with its guts cut open. I looked away immediately then looked back and the woman was gone. I brought this up with my mom and grandma and they deny it ever happened. I think they hired a witch to try and scare the demons out of me.

7. I drove a car that went phenomenal speeds as if I warping through space and time. It's hard to describe because its unlike anything that I've ever experienced.  Like the more I pushed the pedal, the longer the road seemed to stretch.

8. I was possessed by a demon. At my workplace I screamed so loud at the mirror, I yelled "MOTHER ******!!!!" and then my co workers burst in the room alarmed by the loud sound. I tried screaming like that again some time after, in my car, I could barely scream as loud.

9.that same night my mom and dad picked me up from work and it took forever to get home. Its like the faster my b dad drove the longer it took to get home.

10. Also that same night(lots of strange things happened that night). Well let's just say it was a strange night full of weird things.

11. Back in the Philippines(before all this demonic possession happened) I was admitted to the hospital and time seemes to have sped up while I was frozen standing still. I could hear the drops of water dripping fast at the sink and I could hear the TV announcer reporter talking really fast outside my room.

12. Someone said i was the one. What that means I don't know. The guy asked me for money, all I had was a dollar and offered it to him. When he saw that I was willing to give him money he didn't take it and said I was the one 😬

13. Just recently I met this woman at the skatepark who said she was an alien. She was speaking strang like in a code. She had strange markings on her arms. Weird. What are the chances?

14. Same day strange things happened to my vision its like cars looked more shinier, I guess. And I felt safer on the road. And once again I could drive real fast but not as fast as the phenomenal driving experience I said earlier.

Ive had many other strangr experiences i just cant put into words right now.

And I've also been exposed to these videos, cheers!

[youtube]S-8BfB8Sj3A[/youtube]

****! I'm so sorry you missed the Hale-Bopp comet. You might have been able to take it to a place that makes more sense to you. Maybe you could start up your own religious cult. Just throw something into the mix about being able to heal people that have the Corona Virus.

You say you have bipolar. Do you get mental health treatment and have mentioned those things there? Are these experiences becoming more numerous recently?

I take meds. Lately I've been feeling detached from reality a lot. Like, sometimes I'd be in the same room as my family and wonder "are these people real??? Or is this just simulation?? Man that would suck if they're not real."

What do you think guys??? Is life just a simulation??? What are the chances that out of all the times that we could have been born, we were born in the age of computers??

I'm seriously messed up.

Can't even go out with friends without thinking is this honeysuckle real???

And isn't it soo ******* funny how one of my pills is a red pill 😂😂😂 too ******* funny

So you think other people in the simulation aren't sentient beings like you?

There's got to be atleast one other person that is real. Or else I would just be talking to myself😋

Latest posts

Back