Why don't I feel scared about getting Covid?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay.. truly agree with most here... going to write what I know about this "thing"... lol.. Very interesting = how the miraculous human body reacts to infections. We all have different "normals"= "The Health Continuum"

What Finished said is perfect:
"Probably the best advice is for everybody to strengthen, and keep strong, their immune systems. But, Covid appears to like fat. So, reducing your body fat will reduce your odds of getting / having a bad case of Covid. However, yes, someone that is in good shape can still get sick and / or die. Someone that is vaccinated may also get sick and die. Life is a gamble. Each person should choose how they want to play to odds."--Finished

Thank you! Everyone is different. The Health Continuum= your normal BP or Temp, ability to handle pain is different than everyone else-- which is the exact point that Finished and others here have mentioned.

Worked in the Medical Field, studied the Genome Theory before it was finished. All RNA Viruses mutate, they are never eradicated. RNA viruses= the common cold, flu, Varicella. Covid is an RNA virus. Ever wondered why you need a flu shot every year? The flu mutates... it's a different shot every year. Know why, when you are ill, overtired, or in severe pain you run a fever? Cause your body is fighting-- sending out messengers to fight for normal. Kinda sorta like... overheating to kill germs, to fight the "fight or flight" stuff which makes all the little workers in your body go to work!

Covid is a flu-- it'll always be with us. I've not heard of too many deaths from actual Covid (Media lies, so does Gov't) without there being underlying conditions which are already weakening your little fighter cells.

Compromised immune systems will not do well if Covid, Flu, or any RNA virus comes knocking at your cells. That, is what I have managed to discern from all the information that actual Epidemiologists, Immunologists are saying-- the ones who are NOT being paid off by Big Pharm.

The fear mongering about this RNA Virus by the Mainstream Media, and many doctors does not help anyone. Before putting out a Vaccine- they DID NOT isolate Covid. Side effects from these so called "Vaccines" are horrid! Effects on clotting, Neurological, -- so many with Long Haul illnesses! And yeah, you guessed it-- NO I WILL NOT COMPLY, no jab here.

And, yes, even with being "Vaxed" and boosted-- you can still shed the thing; why do you need boosters? The efficacy of masks is questionable. Lockdowns, not letting kids play outside in the sun (Vit D3) has harmed more than helped, not to mention the economy and small businesses...

one thing i read of many= https://worldaffairs.blog/2021/12/1...vid-vaccine-yet-an-evidence-based-discussion/

Finished-- actually said it all for me-- thank you!
Except covid being more contagious, being spread asymptomatically until someone drops dead. So, media is lying just so you can get a vaccine? It’s true that Covid messes with underlying conditions. and kills lots of people. I guess they are worthless and deserve it.

Latest posts

Back